[NEohioPAL]Call for designers, actors, management, crew, and artists of all types!

adrienne jennifer shannon thompson night_kitchen_dobama at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:04:29 PST 2004

As we get our 2004 season off the ground, Night Kitchen is looking for
artists of all types to help make our 2004 season one of the best to date.

We are looking for theatre artists from all backgrounds to lend a hand.  If
you have some time to commit to Night Kitchen, then we want your help!

Designers, actors, technicians, house staff, crew members, board ops,
photographers, visual artists, the list goes on and on.  We want to make
Night Kitchen a venue for artists to explore their craft and create an
artistic community.

Come to our Informational Meeting to find out more!
WHEN:  MONDAY, JANUARY 26TH @ 7:30PM
WHERE: Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights

Questions? Can't make it but want to help?
Email us at night_kitchen_dobama at hotmail.com

We hope to see you there!