[NEohioPAL]Explore Poetry in 2004!

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 10:45:22 PST 2004

--0-75466546-1073328322=:38524

10 Poems to Open Your Heart and Start The New Year Off Right
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
1/7/04 - 2/25/04 (8 weeks)
Tuition: $100Celebrate poetry in your everyday life! Uses poetry in a "non-English class" kind of way--what matters in this conversational, easy going setting is simply your personal response to words on the page. Includes some writing time and a group discussion. Classes will be using poems from Roger Housden’s book 10 Poems to Open Your Heart, as well as other selections. The text is not required.

Dear One and All,
I am so excited about this class, but I am still looking for a few students to hold this class. Join me this Wednesday and the next 7 following Wednesday evenings for a journey into contemporary, thought-provoking poetry. Please call the Beck Center to register today or tomorrow ( Jan 5 -6) at 521-2540. Let yourself be drawn into the power of poetry in 2004...
Thank you,
Carolyn Koesters

Carolyn Koesters
                  www.wordcatcher.com
Journal/Poetry Therapy Workshops
                                  Write deep,
                             Write barefoot,
                         Write at midnight.
                                    Just write.

--0-75466546-1073328322=:38524

<DIV>
<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="85%" bgColor=#efefef>
<TBODY>
<TR vAlign=top>
<TD width="34%"><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=-1><STRONG>10 Poems to Open Your Heart and Start The New Year Off Right</STRONG><BR>7:00 - 8:30 p.m.<BR>1/7/04 - 2/25/04 (8 weeks)<BR>Tuition: $100</FONT></TD>
<TD><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=-1>Celebrate poetry in your everyday life! Uses poetry in a "non-English class" kind of way--what matters in this conversational, easy going setting is simply your personal response to words on the page. Includes some writing time and a group discussion. Classes will be using poems from Roger Housden’s book <I>10 Poems to Open Your Heart</I>, as well as other selections. The text is not required.</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Dear One and All,</DIV>
<DIV>I am so excited about this class, but I am still looking for a few students to hold this class. Join me this Wednesday and the next 7 following Wednesday evenings for a journey into contemporary, thought-provoking poetry. Please call the Beck Center to register today or tomorrow ( Jan 5 -6) at 521-2540. Let yourself be drawn into the power of poetry in 2004...</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you, </DIV>
<DIV>Carolyn Koesters </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>