[NEohioPAL]Silhouette looking for music directors, choreographers. for 2004 season

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Mon Jan 5 11:41:38 PST 2004

Silhouette Productions is seeing applicants 18 yrs of age and over for The
king and I, auditions first week of Feb. 5 or 6 performances in mid May and
The Wizard of Oz show in Nov.

Only qualified pianist for musical Director
Chore. must have ballet background for the King and I,
Skills with children and adults apply for both shows.

Silhouette Productions mission is to present and produce musical comedies,
murder mysteries and entertainment contoured to the venue that it
represents.Silhouette is known to be one of the first professional
traveling companies in Lake County.

Silhouette is a non traditional casting administration. Founded by AEA  *
Leslie Johns in 1962. Stipend positions

Chuck Abraham / President 440 840-5571