[NEohioPAL]Audition Notice for "Titus Andronicus"

LeavesofWhit at aol.com LeavesofWhit at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 11:56:23 PST 2004

--part1_1a4.1e7cb609.2d2b1b67_boundary

The Taming of Shakespeare Company
presents
Titus Andronicus

       Need Response from actors and actresses ages 12 and up that would be
interested in performing William Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus. The Taming of
Shakespeare Company is based out of Kent, Ohio (which means that auditions,
rehearsals, and performances will be done somewhere in the Kent area). For more
information please e-mail me at : LeavesofWhit at aol.com or call 330-422-0884.
Your response and interest is much needed and appreciated. Thank you.

-Beth Ann Sadowski
President of The Taming of Shakespeare Company

--part1_1a4.1e7cb609.2d2b1b67_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D2 P=
TSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>The Taming of S=
hakespeare Company</B><BR>
<I>presents<BR>
<B><U>Titus Andronicus<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT></B></I></U><BR>
       Need Response from actors and actresses=
 ages 12 and up that would be interested in performing William Shakespeare's=
 <B><I><U>Titus Andronicus</B></I></U>. The Taming of Shakespeare Company is=
 based out of Kent, Ohio (which means that auditions, rehearsals, and perfor=
mances will be done somewhere in the Kent area). For more information please=
 e-mail me at : LeavesofWhit at aol.com or call 330-422-0884. Your response and=
 interest is much needed and appreciated. Thank you.<BR>
<BR>
-Beth Ann Sadowski<BR>
<I>President of The Taming of Shakespeare Company</I></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a4.1e7cb609.2d2b1b67_boundary--