[NEohioPAL]NWT looking for VIDEO of CANDIDE

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 11:59:37 PST 2004

--part1_160.2a437969.2d2b1c29_boundary

Hey Everyone!
I am looking for a VIDEO TAPED VERSION of any theater's production of
CANDIDE.
Maybe you know of someone who might have such a rarity.....or of a theater
that did it recently that I might contact.... It can be a community theater's
production or professional...i don't care....just want to collect research
material on the show.
Thanks immensely for your help!!!
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre
216-281-6879

--part1_160.2a437969.2d2b1c29_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Everyone!<BR>
I am looking for a VIDEO TAPED VERSION of any theater's production of CANDID=
E.<BR>
Maybe you know of someone who might have such a rarity.....or of a theater t=
hat did it recently that I might contact.... It can be a community theater's=
 production or professional...i don't care....just want to collect research=20=
material on the show.<BR>
Thanks immensely for your help!!!<BR>
Bob Navis Jr<BR>
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre<BR>
216-281-6879</FONT></HTML>

--part1_160.2a437969.2d2b1c29_boundary--