[NEohioPAL]Ill Style Rockers

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 08:55:11 PST 2004

--0-6408684-1073408111=:52227

Hey all! Happy New Year to everyone. I hope this year brings you all a lot of joy and good fortune. I seem to have misplaced my contact information on the Ill Style Rockers. If anyone has contact info for me it would be greatly appreciated.
I ALSO WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL OF MATTHEW JAMES MURPHY'S CD RELEASE PARTY AT THE GROG SHOP IN COVENTRY @ 10 PM THIS FRIDAY!!! FREE COVER!!!  He is an amazing singer/songwriter with an amazing cd. Your support  would be forever appreciated! Thanks guys!
Anne Fusco