[NEohioPAL]Brian Zoldessy Update

Vicki Zoldessy VZoldessy at wowway.com
Wed Jan 7 19:35:48 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3D555.73B3B740

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while.  I lose track of the days, =
and have so many people to keep in the loop.

Brian is making good, steady progress.  He is still hospitalized and =
still prefers no phone calls or visitors.  However, he has started =
receiving gift baskets and lots of cards and they are most welcome.  =
He's at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights if you would like to send =
something to him there directly. =20

His doctors believe that his illness was due to a number of particularly =
potent viral infections and the flu.  There has been no evidence of any =
underlying illness.  His systems were jeopardized and are struggling to =
return to normal.  He's not there yet but he is making progress.  As =
soon as I know that he will be released from the hospital, I will send =
an email.

Thank you all for your concern, your support, and your willingness to =
allow me to funnel information to you in this format.  I'm sure we all =
look forward to the time when this won't be necessary.

Vicki
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3D555.73B3B740

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while.  I =
lose=20
track of the days, and have so many people to keep in the =
loop.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brian is making good, steady progress.  He is =
still=20
hospitalized and still prefers no phone calls or visitors.  =
However, he has=20
started receiving gift baskets and lots of cards and they are most=20
welcome.  He's at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights if =
you would=20
like to send something to him there directly.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>His doctors believe that his illness was due to a =
number=20
of particularly potent viral infections and the flu.  =
There has=20
been no evidence of any underlying illness.  His systems were =
jeopardized=20
and are struggling to return to normal.  He's not there yet but he =
is=20
making progress.  As soon as I know that he will be released from =
the=20
hospital, I will send an email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank you all for your concern, your support, and =
your=20
willingness to allow me to funnel information to you in this =
format.  I'm=20
sure we all look forward to the time when this won't be =
necessary.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Vicki</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3D555.73B3B740--