[NEohioPAL]Christian Rock/Worship Band Auditions

Maryannette19 at cs.com Maryannette19 at cs.com
Thu Jan 15 04:05:16 PST 2004

--part1_5a.266a2e28.2d37dbfc_boundary

I am starting a contemporary Christian band in the Akron area, "Rigid
Element." Looking for a serious drummer, bass guitar player, electric guitar,
violinist, piano player. Influences include Evanessence, Three Doors Down, Jars of
Clay, Mercy Me, and Avalon. Music style varies but it is all original and mostly
a rock ballad style (like evanessence) but may also include worship music
depending on where we would be performing. My demo CD is to be released May 1st
and I hope to have a band together by then. I have great connections with  95.5
"The Fish" and many producers. Please e-mail if you are interested. -Mary
mtmuzic at yahoo.com

--part1_5a.266a2e28.2d37dbfc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am starting a contemporary Chri=
stian band in the Akron area, "Rigid Element." Looking for a serious drummer=
, bass guitar player, electric guitar, violinist, piano player. Influences i=
nclude Evanessence, Three Doors Down, Jars of Clay, Mercy Me, and Avalon. Mu=
sic style varies but it is all original and mostly a rock ballad style (like=
 evanessence) but may also include worship music depending on where we would=
 be performing. My demo CD is to be released May 1st and I hope to have a ba=
nd together by then. I have great connections with  95.5 "The Fish" and=
 many producers. Please e-mail if you are interested. -Mary<BR>
mtmuzic at yahoo.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5a.266a2e28.2d37dbfc_boundary--