[NEohioPAL]call for cops and crooks 1-20 in Akron

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 09:57:17 PST 2004

--------------42FA32133B630689C0261B7A

Greetings,

We will be shooting the police station scene for our feature film
Sugar.  We need cops and suspects.  If you want to come as a cop, wear
dark pants and dark shoes.  I provide the shirts and props (unless you
have your own).  If you want to come as a suspect being booked, I
suppose you could wear anything.  Creative license is allowed here.  If
you want to bring both in case we're short one or the other, that would
be great.

We will meet at my home at 6:00 PM Tuesday night, for wardrobe prep, and
be at the location (ten minutes from my house) by seven.  The shoot will
probably last until 9:30 PM.  My address is:

1422 Elder Ave.
Akron 44301

An account is being set up to pay extras on a rolling breakeven basis.
(that means you don't get money now, you get it later, when we have it
to give to you).  But it's not completely "free work," and copies of the
film once completed will provided to all who were in the scene, who ask
me for one.  Thanks in advance!

Christopher K. Young
Video Verite' Productions
(330) 608-8760