[NEohioPAL]MorrisonDance community classes start this Sunday!

MorrisonDance sarah at morrisondance.com
Thu Jan 22 06:08:46 PST 2004

--Boundary_(ID_AubrRMoZym1yI336C9CTTA)

We will be opening our studio doors again for community classes
<http://www.morrisondance.com/studio.htm> to adults of all levels.
This session, we will be offering 3 classes on Sundays through April 25th:

Kundalini Yoga, Sundays from 11:30-1:15
Moving Body Basics, Sundays from 1:30-2:45
Hip Hop, Sundays 7:15-8:30

$10 for drop-ins
$40 for a 5 class card (good for any combination of classes)

All classes are held at our studio at 4201 Lorain Avenue (corner of
W.42nd and Lorain in Ohio City)

MARK YOUR CALENDAR for our world premier of HUMAN BEHAVIOR 101, March
19-21 at Cleveland Public Theatre, 6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH.
BOX OFFICE# 216-631-2727
This unique dance production has been inspired inspired by theories of
human behavior from neuroscience to pop psychology.

Finally, we have begun our 2004 annual fund drive, and you can help
support MorrisonDance through a tax deductible contribution!  CLick here
to print out your donation form. <http://www.morrisondance.com/support.htm>

Hope to see you in class or at the show!

Sarah Morrison
Artistic/Executive Director
MorrisonDance

--Boundary_(ID_AubrRMoZym1yI336C9CTTA)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
We will be opening our studio doors again for <a
 href="http://www.morrisondance.com/studio.htm">community classes</a>
to adults of all levels.<br>
This session, we will be offering 3 classes on Sundays through April
25th:<br>
Kundalini Yoga, Sundays from 11:30-1:15<br>
Moving Body Basics, Sundays from 1:30-2:45<br>
Hip Hop, Sundays 7:15-8:30<br>
$10 for drop-ins<br>
$40 for a 5 class card (good for any combination of classes)<br>
All classes are held at our studio at 4201 Lorain Avenue (corner of
W.42nd and Lorain in Ohio City)<br>
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for our world premier of HUMAN BEHAVIOR 101, March
19-21 at Cleveland Public Theatre, 6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH.
BOX OFFICE# 216-631-2727<br>
This unique dance production has been inspired inspired by theories of
human behavior from neuroscience to pop psychology.<br>
Finally, we have begun our 2004 annual fund drive, and you can help
support MorrisonDance through a tax deductible contribution!  CLick
here to print out your <a
 href="http://www.morrisondance.com/support.htm">donation form.</a><br>
Hope to see you in class or at the show!<br>
Sarah Morrison<br>
Artistic/Executive Director<br>
MorrisonDance<br>

--Boundary_(ID_AubrRMoZym1yI336C9CTTA)--