[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: Who's Your Stylist?

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Sun Jan 25 16:58:20 PST 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3157905500_508712_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH WANTS TO KNOW - WHO'S YOUR STYLIST?

GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS opens soon, and we want to invite your stylist to the
show.  Think of it as a referral!  Just send us their name, and the name of
their salon, and we will take it from there.

Send to: stylist at badepitaph.org

An hysterical send-up of David Mamet's Glengarry Glen Ross* - GWEN HAIRY
GWEN GLOSS tells the story of five women surviving in the cut-throat
business of hair styling.  And one lucky audience member will get their hair
styled for free!

Presented at ZEN Salon and Spa, 2817 Lorain at W. 28th in Historic Ohio
City, opening Friday, February 20 at 11 PM.

http://www.badepitaph.org

* Charenton Theater Co. presents Glengarry Glen Ross, opening Feb. 12.

--MS_Mac_OE_3157905500_508712_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: Who's Your Stylist?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF"><B>BAD EPITAPH WANTS TO KNOW - WHO'S YOUR STYLIST?<BR=

</B></FONT><B><BR>
</B>GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS opens soon, and we want to invite your stylist to=
 the show.  Think of it as a referral!  Just send us their name, a=
nd the name of their salon, and we will take it from there.<BR>
<BR>
Send to: stylist at badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
An hysterical send-up of David Mamet's <I>Glengarry Glen Ross</I>* - GWEN H=
AIRY GWEN GLOSS tells the story of five women surviving in the cut-throat bu=
siness of hair styling.  <I>And one lucky audience member will get thei=
r hair styled for free! <BR>
</I><BR>
Presented at ZEN Salon and Spa, 2817 Lorain at W. 28th in Historic Ohio Cit=
y, opening Friday, February 20 at 11 PM.<BR>
<BR>
http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
* Charenton Theater Co. presents <I>Glengarry Glen Ross</I>, opening Feb. 1=
2.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3157905500_508712_MIME_Part--