[NEohioPAL]Your help is appreciated...

tom oravec olmstedhomested at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:12:03 PST 2004

Olmsted Performing Arts is just beginning, but we've already had some
wonderful successes.  The problem is the only"pot" we have is one from the
"Hooverville" scene in Annie, and of course I don't think it even belongs to
us.

Anyone willing to share fund raising information, specifically MAJOR
fundraising, corporate grants, donations and such, please contact me.  I
promise we won't steal all of your ideas and we'll certainly leave some left
over for you.  thanks

Tom Oravec, Board Member
Olmsted Performing Arts
OPA Boosters Club