[NEohioPAL]Look Who's "Caught in the Net" - Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

Crwhite114 at aol.com Crwhite114 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 04:30:20 PST 2004

--part1_167.2ae29a5c.2d47b3dc_boundary

Contact:  Chris White
330-562-4532-Phone         =20
216-662-3885-Fax

PRESS RELEASE

CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE

January 27, 2004 look who's "Caught in the Net"=E2=80=A6Director Barbara L.=20=
Rhoades=20
has cast CVLT's next show, Ray Cooney's "Caught in the Net".  The sequel to=20
"Run for your Wife" finds our bigamist taxi-driver, John Smith, still keepin=
g=20
both his families (one in Wimbledon and one in Streatham) happy and blissful=
ly=20
unaware of each other.  However his teenage children - one girl and one boy=20=
by=20
each wife - have met on the Internet and are determined to see each other in=
=20
person, especially as it transpires that they have so much in common. - Same=
=20
surname, taxi-driver dad of the same age, etc.!  When it dawns on John that=20=
they=20
are about to meet, he plunges into a hellhole of his own making in order to=20
keep them apart.  His savior could be Stanley, his lodger.  Stanley is about=
 to=20
go on holiday with his decrepit old father, who turns up thinking he is=20
already at the guesthouse.  The ever-spiraling situation gets increasingly o=
ut of=20
hand as John busts a gut to juggle with the truth.

Brad Baker is John our crazed London cabbie

Rick Carter is Stanley his longtime loyal, often bewildered upstairs lodger

Chris White is Barbara, John's faithful wife in Streathem

Vonnie Pilarczyk is Mary, John's faithful wife in Wimbledon

Caroline Santa is Vicki, John and Mary's daughter

Ryan Santa is Gavin, John and Barbara's son

Len Chase is Dad, Stanley's lovable father who fluctuates between senility,
alertness, and cussedness.

Directed by Barbara L. Rhoades
Produced by Carolyn Barnhard

March 19th - April 10th    Fridays and Saturdays  @ 8pm

40 River Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio  44022

Box Office  440-247-8955
Box Office Hours:  1-6 PM  Monday - Saturday

Call the box office for tickets today!

NEW LOWER PRICES FOR 2003-2004
Adults $12
Seniors and Youths under 18  $10

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre showcases the region's most talented actors,=20
directors and production experts in seven plays each season, plus special ev=
ents=20
such as concerts, children's programs and seasonal productions.

For an unforgettable entertainment and cultural experience, come to historic=
,=20
charming Chagrin Falls and enjoy an evening of live theater at Chagrin Valle=
y=20
Little Theater.

--part1_167.2ae29a5c.2d47b3dc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 P=
TSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Lucida Casual" LANG=3D"0"><I>Contact:&n=
bsp; Chris White<BR>
330-562-4532-Phone          <BR>
216-662-3885-Fax<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<B>PRESS RELEASE</B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<B>CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE</B><BR>
<BR>
<B>January 27, 2004</B> look who's <B>"Caught in the Net"=E2=80=A6</B>Direct=
or Barbara L. Rhoades has cast CVLT's next show, Ray Cooney's <B>"Caught in=20=
the Net".</B>  The sequel to "Run for your Wife" finds our bigamist tax=
i-driver, John Smith, still keeping both his families (one in Wimbledon and=20=
one in Streatham) happy and blissfully unaware of each other.  However=20=
his teenage children - one girl and one boy by each wife - have met on the I=
nternet and are determined to see each other in person, especially as it tra=
nspires that they have so much in common. - Same surname, taxi-driver dad of=
 the same age, etc.!  When it dawns on John that they are about to meet=
, he plunges into a hellhole of his own making in order to keep them apart.&=
nbsp; His savior could be Stanley, his lodger.  Stanley is about to go=20=
on holiday with his decrepit old father, who turns up thinking he is already=
 at the guesthouse.  The ever-spiraling situation gets increasingly out=
 of hand as John busts a gut to juggle with the truth.<BR>
<BR>
Brad Baker is John our crazed London cabbie<BR>
<BR>
Rick Carter is Stanley his longtime loyal, often bewildered upstairs lodger<=

<BR>
Chris White is Barbara, John's faithful wife in Streathem<BR>
<BR>
Vonnie Pilarczyk is Mary, John's faithful wife in Wimbledon<BR>
<BR>
Caroline Santa is Vicki, John and Mary's daughter<BR>
<BR>
Ryan Santa is Gavin, John and Barbara's son<BR>
<BR>
Len Chase is Dad, Stanley's lovable father who fluctuates between senility,<=

alertness, and cussedness.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<B>Directed by Barbara L. Rhoades<BR>
Produced by Carolyn Barnhard</B><BR>
<BR>
<B>March 19th - April 10th    Fridays and Saturdays  @ 8=
pm</B><BR>
<BR>
40 River Street<BR>
Chagrin Falls, Ohio  44022<BR>
<BR>
Box Office  440-247-8955<BR>
Box Office Hours:  1-6 PM  Monday - Saturday<BR>
<BR>
<B>Call the box office for tickets today!<BR>
<BR>
NEW LOWER PRICES FOR 2003-2004<BR>
Adults $12<BR>
Seniors and Youths under 18  $10</B><BR>
<BR>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre showcases the region's most talented actors, d=
irectors and production experts in seven plays each season, plus special eve=
nts such as concerts, children's programs and seasonal productions.<BR>
<BR>
For an unforgettable entertainment and cultural experience, come to historic=
, charming Chagrin Falls and enjoy an evening of live theater at Chagrin Val=
ley Little Theater.<BR>
</I></FONT></HTML>