[NEohioPAL]Beck Sound Op. Update

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 20:34:41 PST 2004

--part1_f8.35dcf2f3.2d474461_boundary

Thank you to ALL who responded so quickly (and numerously) to our posting.
The position has been filled. It was mainly a situation of fastest response. :)

Based on all your e-mails, however, there seems to be a rampant interest in
sound! I was cheered by the responses. Please feel free to forward to me for
our files any resumes or even letters of interest in terms of future
engagements. We are routinely looking for sound board operators, and even occassionally
designers.

Forward to:

Scott Spence
%Beck Center
17801 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH
44107

Thx again for the enthusiastic responses! There ya go Fred~~The list at work
again for the greater good!  :)

--part1_f8.35dcf2f3.2d474461_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Thank you to <U>ALL</U> who respond=
ed so quickly (and numerously) to our posting. The position has been filled.=
 It was mainly a situation of fastest response. :)<BR>
<BR>
Based on all your e-mails, however, there seems to be a rampant interest in=20=
sound! I was cheered by the responses. Please feel free to forward to me for=
 our files any resumes or even letters of interest in terms of future engage=
ments. We are routinely looking for sound board operators, and even occassio=
nally designers.<BR>
<BR>
Forward to:<BR>
<BR>
Scott Spence<BR>
%Beck Center<BR>
17801 Detroit Ave.<BR>
Lakewood, OH<BR>
44107<BR>
<BR>
Thx again for the enthusiastic responses! There ya go Fred~~The list at work=
 again for the greater good!  :)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f8.35dcf2f3.2d474461_boundary--