[NEohioPAL]Staff Needed for Fairmount Performing and Creative Arts Camps

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Thu Jan 29 06:47:20 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C3E64C.E35F1C30

Staff needed for new Creative and Performing Arts Camps at Centerville Mills
& Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing Arts.

  a.. We have hired a few master teachers (Andrew May, Mitchell Fields,
Wayne Turney, Martin Cespedes) but have a lot more openings.
  b.. See the info in “Section II”  for complete description of the program.

Section I

Needed:

Unit Supervisors to be in charge of individual programs. Proven skills in
supervising staff and working with children; Also, may direct, assistant
direct, music direct or choreograph productions / teach classes.  College
age and above, degree preferred.

Directors, Choreographers and Music Directors:  Skilled in directing
children and teens.  College age and above, degree preferred.

Master Teachers in a variety of areas:  Acting, Scene Study, Creative
Dramatics, Audition Techniques, Shakespeare, Voice, Movement, Dance,
Playwriting, Stage Combat, Stage Make-up, etc. College degree or eqivalent
professional experience. These individuals should be experienced
professional directors, actors or college professors.

Teachers in a variety of areas:  Acting, Scene Study, Creative Dramatics,
Audition Techniques, Shakespeare, Voice, Movement, Dance, Playwriting, Stage
Combat, Stage Make-up, etc. College age and above, degree preferred.

Counselors:  Group leaders. In addition to the typical duties of camp
counselors, these individuals will assist with teaching, directing,
choreographing, etc. as their skills warrant.  College age or above.

Assistant Counselors:  Assistant Group leaders. In addition to the typical
duties of camp counselors, these individuals will assist with teaching,
directing, choreographing, etc. as their skills warrant.  High School
Juniors and above.

Designers and Technicians:  Will be responsible for the design elements for
the productions, including but not limited to designing sets, lights and
costumes; building the sets; working with groups of students to assist in
the above activities.  College age and above, degree preferred.

To apply, e-mail me back with a cover letter and resume OR snail mail a
cover letter and resume to:

Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing Arts
P.O. Box 80
8400 Fairmount Rd
Novelty, Ohio 44072

Section II

FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP

At Centerville Mills YMCA Camp
THE PROGRAM

Who Are We and What Do We Offer?
Our summer program is part of an extensive collaboration between the
Centerville Mills YMCA Camp and The Fairmount Center for the Creative and
Performing Arts.  The Fairmount Center has stood for 32 years as one of the
premiere arts training centers in Northeast Ohio.

The Fairmount Performing Arts Summer Camp (FPAC) is a challenging and
exciting program for both day and resident campers.  By bringing the arts to
Centerville, we are expanding our programming and offering our students, old
and new, an opportunity to study theatre, dance, singing and other creative
arts in a beautiful 160 acre rural setting.

Our performing arts programs are designed for children and teens who have a
general interest in performing, as well as those who have professional
aspirations.  Our programs foster teamwork, discipline, commitment and
support, lessons that will resonate in all areas of our camper’s lives, long
after they leave our FPAC family.

In addition to the activities offered in the performing arts, all of our
programs at Centerville Mills include many fun, outdoor activities,
including hiking, swimming, ropes course, field sports & canoeing. Each
Centerville Mills day-camp session has one overnight.

For complete information about all aspects of the summer camp, please see
www.fairmountcenter.org

Our Staff
The staff members at FPAC are highly credentialed award-winning arts
professionals with many years of experience in professional regional
theatre, national Broadway tours or resident theatre leadership.  All have
extensive experience working with children, teens and adults in theatre and
/ or camp settings.  Our staff are chosen based on their reputation for
professional excellence and their love of working with young people.  See
the Fairmount website for complete biographies of the staff.

Camp Directors
Fred Sternfeld, Camp Director; director, teacher (www.fredsternfeld.com)

Tom Fulton, Executive Director: director, actor, teacher (www.tomfulton.com)

Other teachers, workshop leaders and / or directors thus far:

Andrew May, Associate Artistic Director – Great Lakes Theater Festival;
actor, director, teacher

Mitchell Fields, freelance actor, teacher, director and improv instructor
for Second City Cleveland

Wayne Turney, former actor/director at the Cleveland Play House; actor,
author, director, teacher
Martin Cespedes, director & choreographer, actor, teacher

All staff are subject to change without notice

Program Size
We are committed to keeping the class sizes small (average of 15 – 20) to
promote individual growth and instruction

OUR OFFERINGS AT A GLANCE
  a.. Day Camp programs have a gray background; They are Monday – Friday,
9:00am – 5:00pm.
  b.. Overnight Camp programs have a blue background; They are from Sunday –
Saturday.

      Week of
     June
      13
     June
      20
     June
      27
     July
      4
     July
      11
     July
      18
     July
      25
     August
      1
     August
      8
     August 15

      Fairmount Performing Arts Camp at Centerville Mills
      Gr 3–5,
       6-8

     Production
       Workshop
     Production Workshop
     Production Workshop

      Gr 6-8

     Junior Pro. Training

      Contemporary Theatre
      & Audition Workshop
     Junior Pro. Training

      Shakespeare
     Junior Pro. Training

      Musical Theatre

      Gr 9 –  college freshman

     Teen Pro. Training

      Contemporary Theatre
      & Audition Workshop
     Teen Pro. Training

      Shakespeare

     Teen Pro. Training

      Musical Theatre

      Fairmount Center –  Main Campus
      Ages
      5 -14
     Creative Arts Camp
     Creative Arts Camp
     Creative Arts Camp

      Grades  3 - 12
     Fairmount Dance Theatre
     Fairmount Dance Theatre

      Ages 3 & up
     Fairmount Gymnastics
     Fairmount Gymnastics

      Ages 3 & up
     Fairmount Music Lessons
     Fairmount Music Lessons

PRODUCTION WORKSHOP

The Production Workshop has both day camp and resident camp programs
available for youth entering grades 3-5 and 6-8.  It is open to everyone on
a first-come, first-serve basis whether you have a lot of experience or are
new to performing.  The Production Workshop is for theatre-loving kids who
want to act, experience a broad array of classes in the performing arts, and
have fun in the great outdoors.

Each session will conclude with a production that will feature musical
numbers and scenes.  Under consideration:  Free to be … You and Me,  You’re
a Good Man Charlie Brown,  How To Eat Like a Child, The Me Nobody Knows, and
others.

SESSION 1 - Three Week Day Camp

Monday, July 5 – Friday, July 23, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$625

SESSION 2 - Two Week Day Camp

Monday, July 26 – Friday, August 6, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$525

SESSION 3 - Two Week Overnight Camp

Sunday, Aug 8, 9:00am – Saturday, Aug 21, 10:00am, 2004

$1,199

PROFESSIONAL TRAINING INTENSIVES

The Professional Training Intensives have both day camp and resident camp
programs available for teens entering 6 – 8 grade (junior program) & 9 –
entering college freshman (teen program).  The students in our Professional
Training Intensives should have professional aspirations and a desire to
train in a challenging and disciplined environment.

Students can attend any or all of the sessions.  Admission to these programs
is by audition. The auditions will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 6 &
7, 2004. Only 20 participants are accepted to each program (junior and teen)
per session. If you are auditioning for the Contemporary Theatre & Audition
Workshop or the Shakespeare Workshop, please prepare two short contrasting
monologues.  If you are auditioning for the Musical Theatre Workshop as
well, please prepare one monologue and one song instead.

Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop
An advanced program focusing on the plays and techniques of the modern
theatre. The workshop covers scene study, voice, movement, improvisation,
audition techniques and the system of physical action developed by
Constantin Stanislavski. Workshops, master classes and rehearsals are
directed by top area professionals.

As an added bonus, a series of classes and workshops will be held during
this session that will prepare the students for professional auditions and
the college theatre program application process.

A showcase production of contemporary theatre scenes and monologues will be
performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited area
college educators and theatre professionals.

Shakespeare Workshop
An advanced program focusing on the plays of William Shakespeare.  This
workshop offers classes in performing Shakespeare, speaking verse, script
analysis, voice for the stage, movement, audition techniques and stage
combat.

A showcase production consisting of scenes from Shakespeare’s plays will be
performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited area
college educators and theatre professionals.

Musical Theatre Workshop
The great American invention, musical theatre, is explored in this intensive
and challenging professional workshop.  Area professionals in directing,
acting, singing and dance will lead the participants through workshops and
rehearsals.

A showcase production  that celebrates famous scenes from musical theatre
will be performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited
area college educators and theatre professionals.

Junior Professional Training Intensives

Grades 6-8  (Younger students may be considered, but must be pre-qualified
by audition)

Monday, July 5 – Friday, July 23, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$625

SESSION  2 - Two Week Day Camp
Shakespeare Workshop

Monday, July 26 – Friday, Aug 6, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$425

SESSION  3 - Two Week Resident Camp

Musical Theatre Workshop

Sunday, Aug 8, 2004- Saturday, Aug 21, 2004

$1,199

Teen Professional Training Intensives
Grades 9 – entering college freshmen

SESSION 1: Three Week Professional Workshop
Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop
Monday, July 5 – Friday, July 23, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$625

SESSION  2: Two Week Professional Workshop
Shakespeare Workshop

Monday, July 26 – Friday, Aug 6, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm

$425

SESSION  3:  Two Week Professional Workshop
Musical Theatre Workshop
Monday, August 9 – Friday, August 20, 2004
9:00 am – 5:00pm
$499

Fairmount Center – Main Campus

CREATIVE ARTS WORKSHOPS - PASSPORT PLEASE!
Travel anywhere through the magic of the Arts!
Dance, Creative Movement, Karate’, Visual Art, Pottery (including Raku!),
Drama, Creative Writing, Music, and organized out-door group sport
activities.
Ages 5-14
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.

A world adventure is no further away than the Fairmount Center! Your
passport for Creativity and fun is waiting for you, so take that dream
vacation with US! Some of your destination will include Juno, Dublin,
Beijing and Honolulu just to name a few. So get your reservations early !

Fairmount’s NEW all-day camp consists of three consecutive three week
sessions. Children will be separated into groups according to age, so if
there is a special friend you wish your child to be with please let us know
upon registration.

Campers will be instructed and encouraged to unleash their imaginations and
explore their dreams. We will challenge and build their creativity through
the pursuit of Dance, Creative Movement, Karate’, Visual Art, Pottery
(including Raku!), Drama, Creative Writing, Music, and organized out-door
group sport activities. All of these are inspired by the peoples, animals
and places from around the globe.

SESSION 1 – “The America’s Tour”
Monday, June 14 – Thursday, July 1
9:00am-5:00pm
$495
We begin our summer journey right here in North America, in and around Juno,
Alaska. Exploring area customs, legends, music art and more. We’ll proceed
through the US from Denver to Chicago. But hang on to those passports it’s
time to travel south of the boarder! Through Mexico City and down to Rio de
Janeiro! Our first tour culminates on Thursday, July 1, at 4PM with “The
Fairmount Carnival” . So get ready to Samba and come see what marvels your
children have been up to for three weeks. Family, friends and cameras
welcome!

SESSION 2 – “Adventure Caravan”
Monday, July 5 – Thursday, July 22

9:00am – 5:00pm
$495
>From the Irish Sea to the Mediterranean we will explore the art world.
Starting in Dublin down the coast to Madrid , get your castanets ready! Then
a quick side step to Moscow just to cool offal bit ,before we travel south
to Cairo. Our Last day of this round ends with an exotic “Bombay
 Celebration”. This will be July 22, at 4:00pm, be prepared to drink in the
sights and sounds of your children’s creations.

SESSION 3 – “Pacific Trade Winds”
Monday, July 26 – Thursday, Aug 12
9:00am – 5:00pm
$495
Experience the Arts by exploring the ancient and fascinating secrets of the
Orient and South Pacific, including a short detour to the “Down Under! From
Tokyo to Beijing, Jakarta to Sydney, Australia the climate of discovery will
be Hot! We will finish our summer with a “Fairmount
Hawaiian Luau” on August 12, at 4:00pm. Of course family, friends and
cameras welcome.

Dance Workshops

FAIRMOUNT DANCE THEATRE
Directed by Melissa Gruca and Tennille Craig, the Fairmount Dance Theatre
is a program for dancers who wish to perform.

Two 4-week sessions:
June 14 - July 9
July 12 - Aug 6

Kinderdance
Age 3-4
Wednesday, 1:15-2:15pm
Melissa Gruca
$40.00
A class designed for the beginning dancer. Class will consist of basic
ballet and tap movements with a touch of creative dance. The class will be
filled with Fun Music and Movement. Dress black leotard, pink tights, pink
ballet shoes, black tap shoes and hair in a bun.

Kinderdance
Age 4-5
Thursday, 1:15-2:15pm
Melissa Gruca
$40.00
See description above

Dress for all FDT Classes is black camisole leotard, pink tights, pink split
sole ballet shoes, black jazz shoes, and black tap shoes. Jazz pants or
shorts are optional for jazz and tap. Hair should be secured in a bun.

Fairmount Dance Theatre Pre Ballet & Tap
Age 4-5
Wednesday, 2:15-3:15pm
Melissa Gruca
$45.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed two sessions of
Kinderdance and is ready for the next step. This class will consist of basic
barre and center combinations. Basic fundamental techniques of ballet and
tap will be stressed. Included in all our combinations is the element of
fun!

FDT Ballet/Tap I
Age 5-6
Thursday, 2:15-3:30pm
Melissa Gruca
$50.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed Pre Ballet/Tap or
two sessions of Kinderdance. Students will continue to learn more complex
barre and center combinations in ballet and tap. Vocabulary and alignment
will be stressed. As always fun is included in all combinations

FDT Ballet/Tap/Jazz II
Age 7-8
Tuesday, 1:15-3:30pm
Tennille Craig
$50.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed Ballet/Tap I and is
ready to add jazz style progressions. Ballet, Tap, and Jazz will be divided
into 45 minute classes. Alignment, vocabulary, and musicality will be
stressed. Students will learn basic body positions, double time tap steps,
and basic jazz progressions.

FDT Ballet III
Age 9-11
Monday & Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm
Tennille Craig & Melissa Gruca
$85.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed Ballet II. Students
must attend class both Monday and Wednesday. Alignment, vocabulary,
musicality and complex jump combinations will be stressed.

FDT Jazz III
Age 9-11
Monday, 6:15-7:15pm
Melissa Gruca
$45
This class is designed for the student who has completed Jazz II and is
ready for the next level of dance. Class will consist of a structured warm
up, turn and jump combinations. Alignment, flexibility, and strength will be
stressed. Students must attend ballet III in combination with Jazz III.

FDT Tap III
Age 9-11
Wednesday, 6:15-7:15pm
Tennille Craig
$45
This class is designed for the student who has completed Tap II. Pull backs,
preparation for wings, and single; double; and triple time steps will be
learned. Students must attend Ballet III in combination with Tap III.

FDT Ballet IV
Age 12-18
Tuesday & Thursday - 5:15-6:45pm
$110.00
Tennille Craig & Melissa Gruca
This class is designed for the student who has completed Ballet III.
Alignment, vocabulary, flexibility, and musicality will be stressed.
Students will master multiple turns, petite allegro, and grande allegro.
Class will also consist of basic pointe work. Not all students have to be on
pointe to participate in class.

FDT Jazz IV
Age 12-18
Tuesday 6:45-7:45pm
Melissa Gruca
$45.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed Jazz III or has
permission from the instructor to attend. Class will consist of a basic warm
up, multiple turn progressions, and large jump combinations. Alignment,
flexibility and style will be stressed. Students must attend Ballet IV in
combinations with jazz IV.

FDT Tap IV
Age 12-18
Thursday 6:45-7:45
Tennille Craig
$45.00
This class is designed for the student who has completed Tap III or has
permission to attend from the instructor. Students will learn double
pullbacks, traveling time steps, single wings, and maxiford with pullbacks.
Students must attend Ballet IV in combination with Tap IV.

GYMNASTICS PROGRAM
Fairmount Center's gymnastic program offers many classes designed for your
child's age and level of ability so that he or she will have a fun learning
experience.

Preschool Gymnastics
Starting at 18 month olds in Mom & Totnastics through Kindergarten, we offer
a program featuring lots of fun activities including learning colors,
numbers and shapes. Your child will experience movement patterns of
gymnastics using our special small scale equipment which includes uneven
bars, balance beams, floor, vault and many fun shaped mats. He or she will
enjoy different themes each week while using sponges, bean bags, and other
objects that make learning gymnastics fun and exciting. Your child’s
continual improvement builds confidence and self esteem as an individual.

Advanced Programs
For either the recreational gymnast or for the serious gymnast who displays
the characteristics and skills needed to excel in a competitive gymnastic
team, we offer a dynamic, advanced program. At our larger facility we will
be challenging our older students with our regulation size equipment with
skills needed for the serious gymnast.

Compete on our Gymnastics Team
Gymnasts will have the opportunity to compete on our Geauga County YMCA
Gymnastics Team starting at Level 5 Compulsory through Level 8 (optional).
These gymnasts will compete October through April throughout Ohio.

FAIRMOUNT’S SCHOOL OF MUSIC
The School of Music will continue to offer workshops all summer.  The music
program at Fairmount offers group and private sessions for musicians of all
ages.  Workshops include Suzuki, music theory, introduction to music and
private instruction in voice, piano, cello, guitar, violin and viola.
Beginning in January of 2005, the school of music will announce the
formation of a new Youth Orchestra.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Fairmount Summer Arts Camp ?

We are dedicated to the education of young theatrical performers and
creative artists.  We have designed programs to give them an adventurous
summer to enrich their lives through the arts. Throughout the summer
participants study, rehearse, build, and create.  At the end of the
performing arts session, students perform in a show.  They do all of this
and enjoy fun and lively activities, many of which take place in the great
outdoors.

Above all Fairmount Camp is a fun, loving, supportive and creative summer!

What are our facilities?

The Performing Arts program takes place at Centerville Mills in the
Fairmount Rehearsal Hall and the Fairmount Performing Arts Studio.  Resident
campers sleep in our 10 -15 person cabins.  Some summer performances will
take place in our natural outdoor theatre deep in the woods.  At the heart
of the campus stands our Log Cabin Dining Hall, which overlooks the
Centerville Pond and our pool where many of our water activities take place,
The Dining Hall is where our overnighters gather for meals.  We also have
“The Lodge” which serves as the summer residence for our counselors.  In
addition we have baseball, volleyball, and soccer  fields, and 160 acres of
hiking paths. Everything is delightfully rustic and equipped for comfortable
living.

Dance and Creative Arts workshops are held at the Fairmount Center main
campus in novelty, which boats three air-conditioned dance studio, an art
studio and a pottery studio.

Gymnastics Workshops are held at our 4,0000 sq. ft.  Fairmount Gymnastics
Studio on Munn Road in Auburn.

Music Workshops are held in our music studios at the Church of the Western
Reserve and Valley Presbyterian Church in Bainbridge.

When are applications due?

The Creative Arts Camp, the Dance Camp and the Production Workshop are
filled on a first come, first-served basis.  Application deadline is April
15, 2004.  We highly recommend that you enroll as soon as possible.

What Sessions Require an Audition?

The Junior Professional Training Intensive and Teen Professional Training
Intensive are filled by audition.  Students who wish to audition should sign
up for a spot immediately by calling 440-338-3171. You will be sent an
application and given an audition time.

Only 20 students are accepted for each session.  Students need only audition
once to attend all sessions.  Each session is a stand alone session and can
be taken separately or in conjunction with others.

For your audition you should prepare two contrasting monologues.  If you are
auditioning for the Musical Theatre Session, you should prepare one
monologue and one song in the musical theatre genre. Please bring sheet
music and an accompanist will be provided.  No pre-recorded music will be
accepted.

Do you offer scholarships?

Fairmount offers a limited number of need-based scholarships for students
who want to attend, but can’t afford to. Please request a financial aid form
to apply for the scholarships.  You may also want to contact your school
guidance counselor and local community groups. They often have scholarship
dollars available for summer programs. You can also do your own fundraising.

What kind of Dining and Accommodations do you have?

Overnight students live in our comfortable, rustic cabins and are provided
with three meals a day, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day.  For
daytime students Fairmount provides drinks and snacks and students bring
their own brown-bag lunch.

Are there any rules?

We want the camp to be fun for everyone and to run as smoothly as possible.
Therefore there are several rules that must be followed.

We expect all everyone to be supportive of their fellow students at all
times.

Smoking, drinking alcohol, the use of drugs, leaving cabins after lights
out, and other unacceptable behavior are all strictly prohibited. You and
your parents will be required to sign a statement that you will abstain from
such behaviors before you’re accepted into the program. If you fail to
follow these rules, we will contact your parents, and you will be expelled
immediately with no refund.

Failure to follow reasonable directions of any staff member is also grounds
for removal from the program.

Do day-campers have an overnight?

Each Centerville Mills day camp session will have one overnight on the
Centerville grounds.  The programs at Fairmount Creative and Performing Arts
Center do not have an overnight.

What do I do now?

If you already have an enrollment packet, fill it out today and enroll! If
you don’t have a packet yet, write, call, or email us right away and we’ll
send you out a packet as soon as possible. You can even enroll today by
printing our on-line enrollment sheet found at
www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp .

To acquire an enrollment packet, contact The Fairmount Center’s
Administrative Offices at 440-338-3171.

To find more information on The Fairmount Center, the summer camp program
and the faculty, go to www.fairmountcenter.org

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C3E64C.E35F1C30

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG>Staff needed for new Creative and =
Performing Arts=20
Camps at Centerville Mills & Fairmount Center for the Creative and=20
Performing Arts.<BR><BR></STRONG></P>
<UL style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=3Ddisc>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><FONT=20
  size=3D3>We have hired a few master teachers (Andrew May, Mitchell =
Fields, Wayne=20
  Turney, Martin Cespedes) but have a lot more openings.</FONT></LI>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><FONT=20
  size=3D3>See the info in =93Section II=94<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
  </SPAN>for complete description of the program. </FONT></LI></UL>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT=20
size=3D3> </FONT></P></FONT></SPAN>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3><STRONG>Section I</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3><STRONG>Needed:</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Unit Supervisors</B> to be in charge of =
individual=20
programs. Proven skills in supervising staff and working with children; =
Also,=20
may direct, assistant direct, music direct or choreograph productions / =
teach=20
classes.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>College age and =
above,=20
degree preferred.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
/><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Directors, Choreographers and Music =
Directors:=20
</B><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Skilled in directing =
children=20
and teens.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>College age =
and above,=20
degree preferred.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Master Teachers in a variety of areas: =
</B><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Acting, Scene Study, Creative =
Dramatics,=20
Audition Techniques, Shakespeare, Voice, Movement, Dance, Playwriting, =
Stage=20
Combat, Stage Make-up, etc. College degree or eqivalent professional =
experience.=20
These individuals should be experienced professional directors, actors =
or=20
college professors.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Teachers in a variety of areas: </B><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Acting, Scene Study, Creative =
Dramatics,=20
Audition Techniques, Shakespeare, Voice, Movement, Dance, Playwriting, =
Stage=20
Combat, Stage Make-up, etc. College age and above, degree=20
preferred.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Counselors:<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN></B>Group leaders. In addition to the typical duties of camp =
counselors,=20
these individuals will assist with teaching, directing, choreographing, =
etc. as=20
their skills warrant.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>College age=20
or above.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Assistant Counselors:<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></B>Assistant Group leaders. =
In addition=20
to the typical duties of camp counselors, these individuals will assist =
with=20
teaching, directing, choreographing, etc. as their skills warrant.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>High School Juniors and=20
above.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B>Designers and Technicians:</B><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Will be responsible for the =
design=20
elements for the productions, including but not limited to designing =
sets,=20
lights and costumes; building the sets; working with groups of students =
to=20
assist in the above activities.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>College age and above, degree preferred.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">To apply, e-mail me back with a cover letter =
and resume=20
OR snail mail a cover letter and resume to:<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
<BR></SPAN></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black">Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing =
Arts=20
<BR>P.O. Box 80<BR>8400 Fairmount Rd<BR>Novelty, Ohio=20
44072</SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><B><U><FONT size=3D4>Section II</FONT><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></U></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading9 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D5>FAIRMOUNT=20
PERFORMING ARTS CAMP </FONT></STRONG></P>
<H4 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">At Centerville =
Mills YMCA=20
Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H4>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">THE=20
PROGRAM<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Who Are We =
and What Do=20
We Offer?<BR></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Our summer =
program is=20
part of an extensive collaboration between the Centerville Mills YMCA =
Camp and=20
The Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing Arts.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The Fairmount Center has stood =
for 32=20
years as one of the premiere arts training centers in Northeast=20
Ohio.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">The =
Fairmount=20
Performing Arts Summer Camp (FPAC) is a challenging and exciting program =
for=20
both day and resident campers.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>By=20
bringing the arts to Centerville, we are expanding our programming and =
offering=20
our students, old and new, an opportunity to study theatre, dance, =
singing and=20
other creative arts in a beautiful 160 acre rural=20
setting.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Our =
performing arts=20
programs are designed for children and teens who have a general interest =
in=20
performing, as well as those who have professional aspirations.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Our programs foster teamwork,=20
discipline, commitment and support, lessons that will resonate in all =
areas of=20
our camper=92s lives, long after they leave our FPAC=20
family.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In addition =
to the=20
activities offered in the performing arts, all of our programs at =
Centerville=20
Mills include many fun, outdoor activities, including hiking, swimming, =
ropes=20
course, field sports & canoeing. Each Centerville Mills day-camp =
session has=20
one overnight.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">For complete =

information about all aspects of the summer camp, please see =
</SPAN><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/">www.fairmountcenter.org</A><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN></U></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Our Staff=20
</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>The =
staff members=20
at FPAC are highly credentialed award-winning arts professionals with =
many years=20
of experience in professional regional theatre, national Broadway tours =
or=20
resident theatre leadership.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>All=20
have extensive experience working with children, teens and adults in =
theatre and=20
/ or camp settings.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Our =
staff are=20
chosen based on their reputation for professional excellence and their =
love of=20
working with young people.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/sumstaff.htm">See the Fairmount =
website</A>=20
for complete biographies of the staff.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><U><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">Camp=20
Directors<o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fred =
Sternfeld</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Camp Director; director, =
teacher=20
(<A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">www.fredsternfeld.com</A>)<o:p></o=
:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Tom Fulton</SPAN></B><SPAN =

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Executive Director: =
director,=20
actor, teacher (<A=20
href=3D"http://www.tomfulton.com/">www.tomfulton.com</A>)<o:p></o:p></SPA=
N></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Other teachers, workshop =
leaders and=20
/ or directors thus far:<o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Andrew May</SPAN></B><SPAN =

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Associate Artistic =
Director =96=20
Great Lakes Theater Festival; actor, director, =
teacher<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Mitchell =
Fields</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, freelance actor, =
teacher,=20
director</SPAN><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">=20
and improv instructor for Second City Cleveland</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Wayne =
Turney</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, </SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">former =
actor/director=20
at the Cleveland Play House; </SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">actor, author, director,=20
teacher<B><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"> <BR>Martin =
Cespedes,</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black"> director & choreographer, actor, =
teacher</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">All staff =
are subject=20
to change without notice<BR></SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR><B>Program=20
Size</B><BR>We are committed to keeping the class sizes small (average =
of 15 =96=20
20) to promote individual growth and instruction<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><U>OUR =
OFFERINGS=20
AT A GLANCE<o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></H2>
<UL style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=3Ddisc>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l4 level1 lfo5; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Day Camp programs have a =
gray=20
  background; They are Monday =96 Friday, 9:00am =96 5:00pm. =
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></LI>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l4 level1 lfo5; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Overnight Camp programs =
have a=20
  blue background; They are from Sunday =96 =
Saturday.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></LI></UL>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<TABLE=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; =
BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt"=20
cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D1>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
WIDTH: 10.02%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Week=20
      of<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.54%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      <BR>13<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.46%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      <BR>20<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.46%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      <BR>27<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>4<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>11<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.28%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July<BR>18<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.26%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>25<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.28%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      <BR>1<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      <BR>8<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.98%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      15<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"100%" colSpan=3D13>
      <H5 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt">Fairmount Performing Arts Camp =
at=20
      Centerville Mills<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H5></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 10.02%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Gr 3=965,=20
      <BR><SPAN=20
    style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> </SPAN>6-8<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 25.46%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"25%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"> <SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 27.76%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"27%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Production<BR><SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> </SPAN>Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.54%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"18%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Production=20
      Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #99ccff; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.22%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"18%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Production=20
      Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 10.02%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Gr=20
[...]
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Junior =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Contemporary=20
      Theatre <BR>& Audition Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
[...]
Arial">Shakespeare<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #99ccff; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.22%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"18%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Junior =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Musical =

      Theatre<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT=20
      face=3D"Times New Roman"> <SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 10.02%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Gr 9 =
=96<SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>college =
freshman</SPAN><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
[...]
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Teen =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Contemporary=20
      Theatre <BR>& Audition Workshop</SPAN><SPAN=20
[...]

      style=3D"mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt">Fairmount Center =96<SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Main=20
    Campus<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H5></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 9.34%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Ages =
<BR>5=20
      -14<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 26.12%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"26%" colSpan=3D4>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Creative Arts=20
      Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 27.76%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"27%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Creative Arts=20
      Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 27.66%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"27%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Creative Arts=20
      Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.1%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
[...]
Arial">Grades<SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>3 - =
12<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.36%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"35%" colSpan=3D5>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Fairmount Dance=20
      Theatre<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 37.06%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"37%" colSpan=3D4>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Fairmount Dance=20
      Theatre<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.22%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
[...]
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Ages 3 =
&=20
      up<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 35.36%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"35%" colSpan=3D5>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Fairmount=20
      Gymnastics <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
[...]
Arial">Fairmount Music=20
      Lessons<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
[...]
  <TR height=3D0>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"=20
    width=3D55><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"=20
    width=3D4><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"=20
    width=3D50><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></TD>
[...]
    width=3D54><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"=20
    width=3D1><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"=20
    width=3D53><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading7 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><STRONG><U>PRODUCTION=20
WORKSHOP<o:p></o:p></U></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The =
Production=20
Workshop has both day camp and resident camp programs available for =
youth=20
entering grades 3-5 and 6-8.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>It is=20
open to everyone on a first-come, first-serve basis whether you have a =
lot of=20
experience or are new to performing.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>The Production Workshop is for theatre-loving kids who want to =
act,=20
experience a broad array of classes in the performing arts, and have fun =
in the=20
great outdoors. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Each session will conclude =
with a=20
production that will feature musical numbers and scenes.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Under consideration:<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><I>Free to be =85 You and =
Me,<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You=92re a Good Man Charlie =
Brown,<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>How To Eat Like a Child, The =
Me Nobody=20
Knows</I>, and others.<SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION 1 - =
Three Week=20
Day Camp</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 5 =96 Friday, =
July 23,=20
2004 <BR>9:00 am =96 5:00pm <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$625<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-tab-count: =
2">           &nbs=
p;           =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION 2 - Two Week Day=20
Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 26 =96 =
Friday, August 6,=20
2004<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>9:00 am =96=20
5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$525<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-tab-count: =
2">           &nbs=
p;           =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION 3 - Two Week =
Overnight=20
Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sunday, Aug 8, 9:00am =96 =
Saturday,=20
Aug 21, 10:00am, 2004<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$1,199<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading8 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><STRONG><U><FONT =
size=3D5>PROFESSIONAL=20
TRAINING INTENSIVES<o:p></o:p></FONT></U></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The =
Professional=20
Training Intensives have both day camp and resident camp programs =
available for=20
teens entering 6 =96 8 grade (junior program) & 9 =96 entering =
college freshman=20
(teen program).<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The =
students in our=20
Professional Training Intensives should have professional aspirations =
and a=20
desire to train in a challenging and disciplined=20
environment.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman">Students can attend=20
any or all of the sessions.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Admission to these programs is by audition. The auditions will be =
held on=20
Saturday and Sunday, March 6 & 7, 2004. Only 20 participants are =
accepted to=20
each program (junior and teen)<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>per=20
session. If you are auditioning for the Contemporary Theatre & =
Audition=20
Workshop or the Shakespeare Workshop, please prepare two short =
contrasting=20
monologues. <SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>If you are =
auditioning=20
for the Musical Theatre Workshop as well, please prepare one monologue =
and one=20
song instead.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Contemporary <SPAN =

style=3D"COLOR: black">Theatre & Audition Workshop</SPAN>=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">An advanced program =
focusing on the=20
plays and techniques of the modern theatre. The workshop covers scene =
study,=20
voice, movement, improvisation, audition techniques and the system of =
physical=20
action developed by Constantin Stanislavski. Workshops, master classes =
and=20
rehearsals are directed by top area professionals.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">As an added bonus, a =
series of=20
classes and workshops will be held during this session that will prepare =
the=20
students for professional auditions and the college theatre program =
application=20
process.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production of=20
contemporary theatre scenes and monologues will be performed at the end =
of the=20
session for parents, friends and invited area college educators and =
theatre=20
professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Shakespeare=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">An advanced program =
focusing on the=20
plays of William Shakespeare.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>This=20
workshop offers classes in performing Shakespeare, speaking verse, =
script=20
analysis, voice for the stage, movement, audition techniques and stage=20
combat.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production =
consisting of=20
scenes from Shakespeare=92s plays will be performed at the end of the =
session for=20
parents, friends and invited area college educators and theatre=20
professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Musical Theatre=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The great American =
invention,=20
musical theatre, is explored in this intensive and challenging =
professional=20
workshop.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Area =
professionals in=20
directing, acting, singing and dance will lead the participants through=20
workshops and rehearsals. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production<SPAN =

style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>that celebrates famous scenes =
from=20
musical theatre will be performed at the end of the session for parents, =
friends=20
and invited area college educators and theatre=20
professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading8 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt; text-underline: none"><STRONG><U>Junior=20
Professional Training Intensives<o:p></o:p></U></STRONG></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG>Grades 6-8<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">(Younger students may be =
considered,=20
but must be pre-qualified by audition)<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION 1 - Three Week Day =

Camp<BR>Contemporary <SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black">Theatre & Audition =

Workshop</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 5 =96 Friday, =
July 23,=20
2004<BR>9:00 am =96 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$625<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>2 - Two Week Day =
Camp</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <B><BR>Shakespeare=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Monday, =
July 26 =96=20
Friday, Aug 6, 2004<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><BR>9:00 am =96=20
5:00pm<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$425<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>3 - Two Week <I><U>Resident=20
</U></I>Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Musical Theatre=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sunday, Aug 8, 2004- =
Saturday, Aug=20
21, 2004<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">$1,199<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H6><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">Teen=20
Professional Training Intensives<BR></SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Grades 9 =96 entering =
college=20
freshmen<BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H6>
<H1 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
10pt"><U><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">SESSION 1: Three Week Professional=20
Workshop<BR>Contemporary Theatre & Audition=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></FONT></U></SPAN></H1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 5 =96 Friday, =
July 23,=20
2004<BR>9:00 am =96 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$625<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>2: Two Week Professional=20
Workshop<BR>Shakespeare Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 26 =96 =
Friday, Aug 6,=20
2004<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>9:00 am =96=20
5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$425<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H1 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
10pt"><U><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">SESSION<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =

</SPAN>3:<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Two Week =
Professional=20
Workshop<BR>Musical Theatre Workshop<o:p></o:p></FONT></U></SPAN></H1>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium =
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1.5pt solid">
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in =
0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium =
none; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 1.0pt 0in; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid =
windowtext 1.5pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, August 9 =96 =
Friday, August=20
20, 2004<BR>9:00 am =96 5:00pm<BR>$499<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN><BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P><STRONG><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Fairmount=20
Center =96 Main Campus<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">CREATIVE=20
ARTS WORKSHOPS</SPAN></U></STRONG><STRONG><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
normal">=20
</SPAN></U></STRONG><STRONG><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">-=20
</SPAN></U></STRONG><EM><B style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: =
normal"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">PASSPORT=20
PLEASE!</SPAN></U></B></EM><EM><B style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: =
normal"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR></SPAN></B></EM><EM><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Travel=20
anywhere through the magic of the Arts!</SPAN></EM><STRONG><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">=20
</SPAN></I></STRONG><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal">Dance, Creative Movement, Karate=92, =
Visual Art,=20
Pottery (including Raku!), Drama, Creative Writing, Music, and organized =

out-door group sport activities. </SPAN></STRONG></SPAN></I><I=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR></SPAN></I><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-style: italic">Ages=20
5-14</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold; mso-bidi-font-style: italic"><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal">Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5=20
p.m.</SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A =
world=20
adventure is no further away than the Fairmount Center! Your passport =
for=20
Creativity and fun is waiting for you, so take that dream vacation with =
US! Some=20
of your destination will include Juno, Dublin, Beijing and Honolulu just =
to name=20
a few. So get your reservations early !<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fairmount=92s NEW all-day =
camp=20
consists of three consecutive three week sessions. Children will be =
separated=20
into groups according to age, so if there is a special friend you wish =
your=20
child to be with please let us know upon registration.<BR><BR>Campers =
will be=20
instructed and encouraged to unleash their imaginations and explore =
their=20
dreams. We will challenge and build their creativity through the pursuit =
of=20
Dance, Creative Movement, Karate=92, Visual Art, Pottery (including =
Raku!), Drama,=20
Creative Writing, Music, and organized out-door group sport activities. =
All of=20
these are inspired by the peoples, animals and places from around the=20
globe.<BR><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">SESSION 1 =96 =
=93The America=92s=20
Tour=94</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><BR>Monday,=20
<STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black">June 14 =96 =
Thursday, July=20
1<BR>9:00am-5:00pm </SPAN></STRONG><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: =
black">$495</SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><BR>We=20
begin our summer journey right here in North America, in and around =
Juno,=20
Alaska. Exploring area customs, legends, music art and more. We=92ll =
proceed=20
through the US from Denver to Chicago. But hang on to those passports =
it=92s time=20
to travel south of the boarder! Through Mexico City and down to Rio de =
Janeiro!=20
Our first tour culminates on Thursday, July 1, at 4PM with =93The =
Fairmount=20
Carnival=94 . So get ready to Samba and come see what marvels your =
children have=20
been up to for three weeks. Family, friends and cameras=20
welcome!<BR><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">SESSION 2 =96 =
=93Adventure=20
Caravan=94</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><BR>Monday,=20
<STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black">July 5 =96 =
Thursday, July=20
22<o:p></o:p></SPAN></STRONG></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; =
FONT-FAMILY: Arial">9:00am=20
=96 5:00pm</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><BR><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: =
black">$495</SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <BR>From the Irish Sea to =
the=20
Mediterranean we will explore the art world. Starting in Dublin down the =
coast=20
to Madrid , get your castanets ready! Then a quick side step to Moscow =
just to=20
cool offal bit ,before we travel south to Cairo. Our Last day of this =
round ends=20
with an exotic =93Bombay Celebration=94. This will be July 22, at =
4:00pm, be=20
prepared to drink in the sights and sounds of your children=92s =
creations.<SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium =
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1.5pt solid">
<P=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: medium =
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-padding-alt: 0in =
0in 1.0pt 0in; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid windowtext =
1.5pt"><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">SESSION=20
3 =96 =93Pacific Trade Winds=94</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><BR>Monday,=20
<STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal">July 26 =96 Thursday, Aug =
12<BR>9:00am =96=20
5:00pm </SPAN></STRONG><BR><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: =
normal">$495=20
</SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR>Experience the=20
Arts by exploring the ancient and fascinating secrets of the Orient and =
South=20
Pacific, including a short detour to the =93Down Under! From Tokyo to =
Beijing,=20
Jakarta to Sydney, Australia the climate of discovery will be Hot! We =
will=20
finish our summer with a =93Fairmount <BR>Hawaiian Luau=94 on August 12, =
at 4:00pm.=20
Of course family, friends and cameras welcome.<BR><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P><B><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">Dance=20
Workshops</SPAN></U></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR><BR><STRONG>FAIRMOUNT =
DANCE=20
THEATRE</STRONG><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"><BR><EM>Directed by Melissa =
Gruca and=20
Tennille Craig, the Fairmount Dance Theatre</EM><I><BR><EM>is a program =
for=20
dancers who wish to perform.  =
</EM></I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Two=20
4-week sessions:</SPAN></STRONG><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR><STRONG>June 14 -=20
July 9</STRONG><BR><STRONG>July 12 - Aug 6  =
</STRONG></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Kinderdance</SPAN></STRONG><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Age 3-4 =
<BR>Wednesday,=20
1:15-2:15pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$40.00<BR>A class designed for the =
beginning=20
dancer. Class will consist of basic ballet and tap movements with a =
touch of=20
creative dance. The class will be filled with Fun Music and Movement. =
Dress=20
black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes and hair =
in a=20
bun.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Kinderdance</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <BR>Age=20
4-5<BR>Thursday, 1:15-2:15pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$40.00<BR>See =
description=20
above<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><EM><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Dress for=20
all FDT Classes is black camisole leotard, pink tights, pink split sole =
ballet=20
shoes, black jazz shoes, and black tap shoes. Jazz pants or shorts are =
optional=20
for jazz and tap. Hair should be secured in a bun.</SPAN></EM><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fairmount =
Dance=20
Theatre Pre Ballet & Tap</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <BR>Age 4-5 =

<BR>Wednesday, 2:15-3:15pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$45.00 <BR>This class is =
designed=20
for the student who has completed two sessions of Kinderdance and is =
ready for=20
the next step. This class will consist of basic barre and center =
combinations.=20
Basic fundamental techniques of ballet and tap will be stressed. =
Included in all=20
our combinations is the element of fun!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Ballet/Tap I </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age 5-6=20
<BR>Thursday, 2:15-3:30pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$50.00<BR>This class is =
designed=20
for the student who has completed Pre Ballet/Tap or two sessions of =
Kinderdance.=20
Students will continue to learn more complex barre and center =
combinations in=20
ballet and tap. Vocabulary and alignment will be stressed. As always fun =
is=20
included in all combinations<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Ballet/Tap/Jazz II </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age 7-8=20
<BR>Tuesday, 1:15-3:30pm<BR>Tennille Craig<BR>$50.00<BR>This class is =
designed=20
for the student who has completed Ballet/Tap I and is ready to add jazz =
style=20
progressions. Ballet, Tap, and Jazz will be divided into 45 minute =
classes.=20
Alignment, vocabulary, and musicality will be stressed. Students will =
learn=20
basic body positions, double time tap steps, and basic jazz=20
progressions.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Ballet III </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age 9-11 =

<BR>Monday & Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm<BR>Tennille Craig & Melissa=20
Gruca<BR>$85.00 <BR>This class is designed for the student who has =
completed=20
Ballet II. Students must attend class both Monday and Wednesday. =
Alignment,=20
vocabulary, musicality and complex jump combinations will be stressed.=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Jazz III </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age 9-11 =

<BR>Monday, 6:15-7:15pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$45<BR>This class is =
designed for=20
the student who has completed Jazz II and is ready for the next level of =
dance.=20
Class will consist of a structured warm up, turn and jump combinations.=20
Alignment, flexibility, and strength will be stressed. Students must =
attend=20
ballet III in combination with Jazz III.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Tap III</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <BR>Age =
9-11=20
<BR>Wednesday, 6:15-7:15pm<BR>Tennille Craig<BR>$45<BR>This class is =
designed=20
for the student who has completed Tap II. Pull backs, preparation for =
wings, and=20
single; double; and triple time steps will be learned. Students must =
attend=20
Ballet III in combination with Tap III. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Ballet IV</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age =
12-18=20
<BR>Tuesday & Thursday - 5:15-6:45pm<BR>$110.00 <BR>Tennille Craig =
&=20
Melissa Gruca<BR>This class is designed for the student who has =
completed Ballet=20
III. Alignment, vocabulary, flexibility, and musicality will be =
stressed.=20
Students will master multiple turns, petite allegro, and grande allegro. =
Class=20
will also consist of basic pointe work. Not all students have to be on =
pointe to=20
participate in class. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><STRONG><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">FDT=20
Jazz IV </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age =
12-18=20
<BR>Tuesday 6:45-7:45pm<BR>Melissa Gruca<BR>$45.00<BR>This class is =
designed for=20
the student who has completed Jazz III or has permission from the =
instructor to=20
attend. Class will consist of a basic warm up, multiple turn =
progressions, and=20
large jump combinations. Alignment, flexibility and style will be =
stressed.=20
Students must attend Ballet IV in combinations with jazz=20
IV.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium =
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1.5pt solid">
<P=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: medium =
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-padding-alt: 0in =
0in 1.0pt 0in; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid windowtext =
1.5pt"><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">FDT Tap IV=20
</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Age=20
12-18<BR>Thursday 6:45-7:45 <BR>Tennille Craig<BR>$45.00 <BR>This class =
is=20
designed for the student who has completed Tap III or has permission to =
attend=20
from the instructor. Students will learn double pullbacks, traveling =
time steps,=20
single wings, and maxiford with pullbacks. Students must attend Ballet =
IV in=20
combination with Tap IV.<BR style=3D"mso-special-character: =
line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><B><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">GYMNASTICS=20
PROGRAM</SPAN></U></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Fairmount Center's =
gymnastic=20
program offers many classes designed for your child's age and level of =
ability=20
so that he or she will have a fun learning experience.</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Preschool=20
Gymnastics</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>Starting =
at 18=20
month olds in Mom & Totnastics through Kindergarten, we offer a =
program=20
featuring lots of fun activities including learning colors, numbers and =
shapes.=20
Your child will experience movement patterns of gymnastics using our =
special=20
small scale equipment which includes uneven bars, balance beams, floor, =
vault=20
and many fun shaped mats. He or she will enjoy different themes each =
week while=20
using sponges, bean bags, and other objects that make learning =
gymnastics fun=20
and exciting. Your child=92s continual improvement builds confidence and =
self=20
esteem as an individual.<BR><B><BR>Advanced Programs</B><BR>For either =
the=20
recreational gymnast or for the serious gymnast who displays the =
characteristics=20
and skills needed to excel in a competitive gymnastic team, we offer a =
dynamic,=20
advanced program. At our larger facility we will be challenging our =
older=20
students with our regulation size equipment with skills needed for the =
serious=20
gymnast. <BR><BR><B>Compete on our Gymnastics Team</B><BR>Gymnasts will =
have the=20
opportunity to compete on our Geauga County YMCA Gymnastics Team =
starting at=20
Level 5 Compulsory through Level 8 (optional). These gymnasts will =
compete=20
October through April throughout Ohio. <BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
windowtext 1.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; =
BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 1pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext =
1.5pt solid">
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in =
0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium =
none; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 0in 1.0pt 0in; mso-border-top-alt: solid =
windowtext 1.5pt; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid windowtext 1.5pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR><BR></SPAN><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">FAIRMOUNT=92S=20
SCHOOL OF MUSIC</SPAN></U></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>The School of Music =
will=20
continue to offer workshops all summer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>The music program at Fairmount offers group and private sessions =
for=20
musicians of all ages.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Workshops=20
include Suzuki, music theory, introduction to music and private =
instruction in=20
voice, piano, cello, guitar, violin and viola.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Beginning in January of 2005, =
the school=20
of music will announce the formation of a new Youth Orchestra.<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR><BR></SPAN><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">FREQUENTLY=20
ASKED QUESTIONS<BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: =
line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What is =
Fairmount=20
Summer Arts Camp ?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We are =
dedicated to=20
the education of young theatrical performers and creative artists.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We have designed programs to =
give them=20
an adventurous summer to enrich their lives through the arts. Throughout =
the=20
summer participants study, rehearse, build, and create.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At the end of the performing =
arts=20
session, students perform in a show.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>They do all of this and enjoy fun and lively activities, many of =
which=20
take place in the great outdoors.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Above all =
Fairmount=20
Camp is a fun, loving, supportive and creative summer!<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What are our =

facilities?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">The =
Performing Arts=20
program takes place at Centerville Mills in the Fairmount Rehearsal Hall =
and the=20
Fairmount Performing Arts Studio.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Resident campers sleep in our 10 -15 person cabins.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Some summer performances will =
take place=20
in our natural outdoor theatre deep in the woods.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At the heart of the campus =
stands our=20
Log Cabin Dining Hall, which overlooks the Centerville Pond and our pool =
where=20
many of our water activities take place, The Dining Hall is where our=20
overnighters gather for meals.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>We=20
also have =93The Lodge=94 which serves as the summer residence for our=20
counselors.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In addition =
we have=20
baseball, volleyball, and soccer<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =

</SPAN>fields, and 160 acres of hiking paths. Everything is delightfully =
rustic=20
and equipped for comfortable living.<BR><BR>Dance and Creative Arts =
workshops=20
are held at the Fairmount Center main campus in novelty, which boats =
three=20
air-conditioned dance studio, an art studio and a pottery=20
studio.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman">Gymnastics=20
Workshops are held at our 4,0000 sq. ft.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Fairmount Gymnastics Studio on Munn Road in=20
Auburn.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Music =
Workshops are=20
held in our music studios at the Church of the Western Reserve and =
Valley=20
Presbyterian Church in Bainbridge.<SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">When are =
applications=20
due?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The Creative =
Arts=20
Camp, the Dance Camp and the Production Workshop are filled on a first =
come,=20
first-served basis.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Application=20
deadline is April 15, 2004.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>We=20
highly recommend that you enroll as soon as possible.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR><BR><B>What Sessions =
Require an=20
Audition?<o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The Junior=20
Professional Training Intensive and Teen Professional Training Intensive =
are=20
filled by audition.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Students who=20
wish to audition should sign up for a spot immediately by calling =
440-338-3171.=20
You will be sent an application and given an audition=20
time.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Only 20 =
students are=20
accepted for each session.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Students=20
need only audition once to attend all sessions.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Each session is a stand alone =
session=20
and can be taken separately or in conjunction with =
others.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">For your =
audition you=20
should prepare two contrasting monologues.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>If you are auditioning for the Musical Theatre Session, you =
should=20
prepare one monologue and one song in the musical theatre genre. Please =
bring=20
sheet music and an accompanist will be provided.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>No pre-recorded music will be=20
accepted.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Do you offer =

scholarships?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fairmount =
offers a=20
limited number of need-based scholarships for students who want to =
attend, but=20
can=92t afford to. Please request a financial aid form to apply for the=20
scholarships.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You may =
also want to=20
contact your school guidance counselor and local community groups. They =
often=20
have scholarship dollars available for summer programs. You can also do =
your own=20
fundraising.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What kind of =
Dining=20
and Accommodations do you have?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Overnight =
students=20
live in our comfortable, rustic cabins and are provided with three meals =
a day,=20
plus snacks and drinks throughout the day.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>For daytime students Fairmount provides drinks and snacks and =
students=20
bring their own brown-bag lunch. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Are there =
any rules?=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We want the =
camp to be=20
fun for everyone and to run as smoothly as possible. Therefore there are =
several=20
rules that must be followed.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We expect =
all everyone=20
to be supportive of their fellow students at all =
times.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Smoking, =
drinking=20
alcohol, the use of drugs, leaving cabins after lights out, and other=20
unacceptable behavior are all strictly prohibited. You and your parents =
will be=20
required to sign a statement that you will abstain from such behaviors =
before=20
you=92re accepted into the program. If you fail to follow these rules, =
we will=20
contact your parents, and you will be expelled immediately <B>with no=20
refund</B>. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Failure to =
follow=20
reasonable directions of any staff member is also grounds for removal =
from the=20
program.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Do =
day-campers have an=20
overnight?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Each =
Centerville Mills=20
day camp session will have one overnight on the Centerville =
grounds.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The programs at Fairmount =
Creative and=20
Performing Arts Center do not have an overnight.</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What do I do =
now?=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">If you =
already have an=20
enrollment packet, fill it out today and enroll! If you don=92t have a =
packet yet,=20
write, call, or email us right away and we=92ll send you out a packet as =
soon as=20
possible. You can even enroll today by printing our on-line enrollment =
sheet=20
found at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp">www.fairmountcenter.or=
g/summercamp</A>=20
.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">To acquire =
an=20
enrollment packet, contact The Fairmount Center=92s Administrative =
Offices at=20
440-338-3171.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">To find more =

information on The Fairmount Center, the summer camp program and the =
faculty, go=20
to <A =
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/">www.fairmountcenter.org</A>=20
<I><BR><BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><U><FONT =
size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New =
Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></U></B></P></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C3E64C.E35F1C30--