[NEohioPAL]Jump Back Ball

Sheri L. Kilarsky SLK at barneswendling.com
Fri Jan 30 12:05:31 PST 2004

We have filled the positions for the Jump Back Ball event on February 28th.=
  Please do not call or e-mail anymore.

Also, I would have appreciated being notified of the posting in the Plain D=
ealer, we were not aware that that would happen.  I would let people know b=
efore hand.

Sheri L. Kilarsky, CPA
1215 Superior Avenue, Suite 400
Cleveland, Ohio  44114
216-566-9000
216-566-9321 (fax)
slk at barneswendling.com
www.barneswendling.com

This message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are=
 not the intended recipient of this message, please destroy this message an=
d notify the sender by reply email. Any opinions or advice contained in thi=
s email are subject to the terms and conditions in any applicable client en=
gagement or service agreement.