[NEohioPAL]Seeking info: Westside Dance Clothing Stores

LBarrett43CDance at aol.com LBarrett43CDance at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 16:37:18 PST 2004

--part1_196.2549a4cf.2d50473e_boundary

Hello,

     I am looking for information on dance clothing stores on the westside of
Cleveland and neighboring suburbs. Since I am an eastsider I have no clue! I
am looking for stores that sell dancebelts, leotards, unitards, tights; jazz,
tap and ballet shoes etc. and not little cute glittery outfits for kids dance
recitals. If you know of any place or places for my westside students please
send me an email with the info.

Thank you all very much,

Leilani Barrett

Dance Instructor
Cuyahoga Community College

--part1_196.2549a4cf.2d50473e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Pal=
atino" FAMILY=3D"SERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hello,<BR>
<BR>
     I am looking for information on dance clothing stor=
es on the westside of Cleveland and neighboring suburbs. Since I am an easts=
ider I have no clue! I am looking for stores that sell dancebelts, leotards,=
 unitards, tights; jazz, tap and ballet shoes etc. and not little cute glitt=
ery outfits for kids dance recitals. If you know of any place or places for=20=
my westside students please send me an email with the info.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you all very much,<BR>
<BR>
Leilani Barrett<BR>
<BR>
Dance Instructor<BR>
Cuyahoga Community College<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Palatino" FAMILY=3D"SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"=