[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS Reservations Now Available Online

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Feb 3 01:51:15 PST 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3158628676_1830875_MIME_Part

TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR
BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY'S
"GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS"
OPENING FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2004

Due to public interest, pay-in-advance reservations are now being accepted
for Bad Epitaph's upcoming production of GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS.  These
reservations can be made through Bad Epitaph's website ONLY:
http://www.badepitaph.org

Bad Epitaph Theater Company presents GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS by Three Months
to Live Theater Company and directed by Nick Koesters, at ZEN Salon and Spa=
,
2817 Lorain at 28th Street in Historic Ohio City, opening Friday, February
20, 2004.

GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS is the story of five women surviving in the cut-throa=
business of hair styling.  And one lucky audience member will get their hai=
styled for free.

Featuring Magdalyn Donnelly, Alison Hernan, Kellie McIvor, Renita Jablonski
and Dana Textoris.

GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS, originally produced by the improv comedy troupe
"Three Months to Live" at the 2003 Minnesota Fringe Festival, is a spoof of
the legendary play Glengarry Glen Ross by David Mamet.

Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 11 PM, February 20 =AD March 6,
2004.  Suggested admission is $10.  Seating is limited, and unpaid seats
will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Be sure to check out: Charenton Theater Co. presents the original Glengarry
Glen Ross at various locations, opening at SPACES Gallery, 2220 Superior
Viaduct on Friday, February 13.  See the Charenton website for details:
http://www.charenton.org

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3158628676_1830875_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS Reservations Now Available Online=
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR <BR>
BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY'S<BR>
"GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS"<BR>
OPENING FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2004<BR>
<BR>
Due to public interest, pay-in-advance reservations are now being accepted =
for Bad Epitaph's upcoming production of GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS.  These =
reservations can be made through Bad Epitaph's website ONLY: http://www.bade=
pitaph.org<BR>
<BR>
</B>Bad Epitaph Theater Company presents GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS by Three Mon=
ths to Live Theater Company and directed by Nick Koesters, at ZEN Salon and =
Spa, 2817 Lorain at 28th Street in Historic Ohio City, opening Friday, Febru=
ary 20, 2004.<BR>
<BR>
GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS is the story of five women surviving in the cut-throa=
t business of hair styling.  And one lucky audience member will get the=
ir hair styled for free.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF">Featuring Magdalyn Donnelly, Alison Hernan, Kellie Mc=
Ivor, Renita Jablonski and Dana Textoris.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
GWEN HAIRY GWEN GLOSS, originally produced by the improv comedy troupe &quo=
t;Three Months to Live" at the 2003 Minnesota Fringe Festival, is a spo=
of of the legendary play <I>Glengarry Glen Ross</I> by David Mamet.<BR>
<BR>
Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 11 PM, February 20 =AD March 6, 200=
4.  Suggested admission is $10.  Seating is limited, and unpaid se=
ats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. <BR>
<BR>
<B>Be sure to check out:</B> Charenton Theater Co. presents the original <I=
>Glengarry Glen Ross</I> at various locations, opening at SPACES Gallery, 22=
20 Superior Viaduct on Friday, February 13.  See the Charenton website =
for details: http://www.charenton.org<BR>
<BR>
# # #
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3158628676_1830875_MIME_Part--