[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Lime Spider/Akron | Fri. Feb. 6 |

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Tue Feb 3 14:57:37 PST 2004

********************************
********************************

**vanityCrash**

Will return to Akron's *Lime Spider* this *Friday, February 6* at 9:30 pm.

We couldn't be happier to be playing with New York's *The Everyothers*.
Hustler magazine says, "Taking their cues from Ziggy Stardust-era Bowie
and Iggy Pop circa Lust For Life, this NYC foursome dish up
ball-bloating riffs, solid melodies and serious attitude."

One of Chris' personal favorites, *Strange Division*, will be on the
bill too -
don't miss 'em.

******

Don't forget to vote for *vanityCrash* as your fave Cleveland band at:
http://www.mecaconference.com/scene
The winning band gets a chance to play at the Meca Conference,
a major music industry event in Chicago. You can vote daily
(but just once a day) from each email address you own.
- Thanks to those who've already voted! We appeciate the support! -

*VanityCrash is Dan Folino, Chris Viola, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager and
Jason Giaco*

******
*Friday, Feb. 6
The Lime Spider
10:00 pm
207 S. Main Street Akron, OH.*
[Downtown Akron across the street from the Civic Theatre.]
Admission: $5 (add $5 more for under 21)

*For additional info*
*http://www.vanitycrash.com
*