[NEohioPAL]Theater Speakers and Live 24 Channel sound board for sale

Dawgs9900 at aol.com Dawgs9900 at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 11:07:06 PST 2004

--part1_4a.2797ad2b.2d59345a_boundary

hi, my name is jim, i am selling 2 dual 15 inch theater/live sound speakers,
these are vary large speakers, and should be for install, but u can use these
as moble speakers if u have a big truck, 800 watts long throw, 200 for the
pair, free delivery and free install,  i am also selling a 24 channel sound
board,  it is a Soundtracs MX Serise mix 24, great for any size theaters, 1000 or
best offer, if interested contack jim oconnor at dawgs9900 at aol.com or call me
at 216 376 6134, thank you for your time

--part1_4a.2797ad2b.2d59345a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D4 P=
TSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Lucida Calligraphy" LANG=3D"0"><B>hi, m=
y name is jim, i am selling 2 dual 15 inch theater/live sound speakers, thes=
e are vary large speakers, and should be for install, but u can use these as=
 moble speakers if u have a big truck, 800 watts long throw, 200 for the pai=
r, free delivery and free install,  i am also selling a 24 channel soun=
d board,  it is a Soundtracs MX Serise mix 24, great for any size theat=
ers, 1000 or best offer, if interested contack jim oconnor at dawgs9900 at aol.=
com or call me at 216 376 6134, thank you for your time</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_4a.2797ad2b.2d59345a_boundary--