[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Shakespeare Festival At Phoenix Coffee

Pdg888 at aol.com Pdg888 at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 19:34:27 PST 2004

                    SHAKESPEARE CABARET AT PHOENIX COFFEE

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival and the Phoenix Coffee Company present a
cabaret version of A Midsummer Nights Dream.

                DATE: Thursday, March 4, 2004
                TIME: 7:30 to 9:30 PM
                LOCATION: Phoenix Coffee  2287 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights
                COST: $20 per person

The Phoenix Coffee Company and the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival are
partnering to create an exciting evening for lovers of both coffee and Shakespeare.
Proceeds benefit Clevelands only free, outdoor Shakespeare Festival.
So come enjoy the worlds Best Coffee!  Superb Shakespeare!  Delicious
Desserts!  Fine Wine and Romance!  And visit the very cool Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival website at cleveshakes.org

                                WHAT TO EXPECT

    A MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM
Members of the Cleveland Shakespeare Festivals company will perform
Midsummer (Abridged), a mad romp through the Bards most beloved comedy,
featuring 4 actors and 40 minutes of fun.

    FRENCH PRESS COFFEE
We will be serving coffee brewed using this most fabulous brewing
method.  French Press coffee is rich, smooth and delicious.  And
yes, we will have decaf!  Sip out of glass cups atop chrome saucers.
French presses are for sale on our website: http://www.phoenixcoffee.com

    SEBALLOS DESSERTS
Prepared by pastry chef Ron Seballos, whose bakery is located
in Tremont, these pastries are fantastically beautiful and wickedly tasty!

    FINE DESSERT WINES
Selected by friends of the Bard.

    FOR RESERVATIONS
Make your check payable to CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL and mail it or drop
it by PHOENIX COFFEE 2287 LEE ROAD, CLEVELAND HTS, OH 44118. You will receive
an email confirmation and your name will be added to our guest list.  Hurry,
space is limited to  the first 50 folks who sign up.

Free parking is available in the lot behind Phoenix Coffee.

                    Sincerely,
Sarah Wilson-Jones      Park Goist
Phoenix Coffee          Cleveland Shakespeare Festival