[NEohioPAL]Paid Positions with LCCPT

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 21:41:06 PST 2004

--0-1819472888-1076391666=:45875

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre
is seeking to fill the following positions:

Technical Director  (Full Time)
 - Responsible for designing and constructing the set with student assistance and a possible co-technical director.
 - Responsible for leading a scenic design workshop for older students and a "scenic art" class for small children.
 - Expected hours are 8:30am to 3:00pm for a four-week program, plus two evening performances.  Also, a load-in day prior to the season and a load-out day at the conclusion.
 - Student season runs June 21, 2004 to July 16, 2004 with performances on July 16 and 17, 2004.
 - Applicants must have experience working with children!

Costume Designer  (Part Time)
  - Responsible for costuming entire cast using existing costumes from the past 28 years and also with purchases of new material within the costume budget.
  - We would like to have the costume designer conduct a workshop on costume design or the basics of how to costume a show.
  - Hours are negotiable at the discretion of the coordinator to include half of the working hours of the full time staff.
  - Staff load-in and load-out days would be required.

In addition to the regular staff positions listed above, we would also like to offer guest artist positions for our workshops offered to students in grades 7 and above:

Improvisation Workshops
Stage Make-up Techniques
Voice for Musical Theatre

For all positions listed, please contact Charlene Hartley for further information and interviews.  Guest artist salaries are negotiable.

Charlene Hartley
LCCPT Executive Coordinator
hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
(440) 323-5001

--0-1819472888-1076391666=:45875

<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#0000bf size=5>Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>is seeking to fill the following positions:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><U>Technical Director  (Full Time)</U></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> - Responsible for designing and constructing the set with student assistance and a possible co-technical director.  </DIV>
<DIV> - Responsible for leading a scenic design workshop for older students and a "scenic art" class for small children.  </DIV>
<DIV> - Expected hours are 8:30am to 3:00pm for a four-week program, plus two evening performances.  Also, a load-in day prior to the season and a load-out day at the conclusion.  </DIV>
<DIV> - Student season runs June 21, 2004 to July 16, 2004 with performances on July 16 and 17, 2004.  </DIV>
<DIV> - Applicants must have experience working with children!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><U><FONT size=4>Costume Designer  (Part Time)</FONT></U></DIV>
<DIV>  - Responsible for costuming entire cast using existing costumes from the past 28 years and also with purchases of new material within the costume budget.  </DIV>
<DIV>  - We would like to have the costume designer conduct a workshop on costume design or the basics of how to costume a show.  </DIV>
<DIV>  - Hours are negotiable at the discretion of the coordinator to include half of the working hours of the full time staff.  </DIV>
<DIV>  - Staff load-in and load-out days would be required.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>In addition to the regular staff positions listed above, we would also like to offer guest artist positions for our workshops offered to students in grades 7 and above:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3>Improvisation Workshops</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3>Stage Make-up Techniques</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3>Voice for Musical Theatre</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For all positions listed, please contact Charlene Hartley for further information and interviews.  Guest artist salaries are negotiable.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#347d7e size=4>Charlene Hartley</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#347d7e size=4>LCCPT Executive Coordinator</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:hartleycharlene at yahoo.com">hartleycharlene at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>(440) 323-5001</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>