[NEohioPAL]A/C available for donation-Legitimate organizations only.

Jlockshine at aol.com Jlockshine at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 14:04:22 PST 2004

--part1_104.3f5b65de.2d5ff566_boundary

Does your green room, costume or prop shop need some cooling off?  If so, I
have an Ammana 12,000 BTU A/C available for donation. I used it two summers
ago, but because of it's size, I have no intention of lifting it back into a
window (brackets included). If you want it, just be the first to reply and arrange
for it's pick up. Legitimate theaters or arts organizations only, please.

Receipt of donation would be much appreciated.

-Jeff Lockshine

--part1_104.3f5b65de.2d5ff566_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Does your green room, costume or pr=
op shop need some cooling off?  If so, I have an Ammana 12,000 BTU A/C=20=
available for donation. I used it two summers ago, but because of it's size,=
 I have no intention of lifting it back into a window (brackets included). I=
f you want it, just be the first to reply and arrange for it's pick up. Legi=
timate theaters or arts organizations only, please.<BR>
<BR>
Receipt of donation would be much appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
-Jeff Lockshine</FONT></HTML>

--part1_104.3f5b65de.2d5ff566_boundary--