[NEohioPAL]Save the Date for these TWO Peace / Performance Events

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 12:49:39 PST 2004

--part1_8a.3896db8.2d6286e3_boundary

March 20th, 2003: The War on Iraq begins.
March 20th, 2004: We remember, and look forward.

March 20th is a Global Day of Action.
Join us that weekend for TWO amazing performance events:

FRIDAY, MARCH 19th
Artists for Peace
presents
vanityCrash
* Named by the Free Times as one of Cleveland's 10 Local Bands to Watch!
plus special guest performers
@ 10 pm at Pat's in the Flats
2233 W. 3rd St.
* Register to Vote* Raise the Roof* Get info* Dance* Mobilize* Listen*
Groove* SPEAK OUT*
Admission is FREE with donations gladly accepted.

SATURDAY, MARCH 20th
...ONE YEAR LATER:
*Peace* Music *Poetry
A concert featuring favorite local artists and performers
sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Anti-War Coalition
@ 7 pm at the ARTcade in Colonial Marketplace
530 Euclid Ave.
www.noacinfo.org

Want to get involved? I thought so!
Volunteers are needed, in various capacities, for both events!
If you want to help out, please contact Sarah at Smorton8 at aol.com.

--part1_8a.3896db8.2d6286e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>March 20th, 2=
003: The War on Iraq begins.
<BR>March 20th, 2004: We remember, and look forward. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>March 20th is a Global Day of Action.=20
<BR>Join us that weekend for TWO amazing performance events: &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>FRIDAY, MARCH 19th=20
<BR>Artists for Peace=20
<BR>presents
<BR>vanityCrash
<BR>* Named by the Free Times as one of Cleveland's 10 Local Bands to Watch!=
=20
<BR>plus special guest performers=20
<BR>@ 10 pm at Pat's in the Flats
<BR>2233 W. 3rd St.
<BR>* Register to Vote* Raise the Roof* Get info* Dance* Mobilize* Listen*
<BR>Groove* SPEAK OUT*
<BR>Admission is FREE with donations gladly accepted.=20
<BR>
<BR>SATURDAY, MARCH 20th
<BR>...ONE YEAR LATER:=20
<BR>*Peace* Music *Poetry
<BR>A concert featuring favorite local artists and performers
<BR>sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Anti-War Coalition=20
<BR>@ 7 pm at the ARTcade in Colonial Marketplace
<BR>530 Euclid Ave.=20
<BR>www.noacinfo.org
<BR>
<BR>Want to get involved? I thought so!=20
<BR>Volunteers are needed, in various capacities, for both events!=20
<BR>If you want to help out, please contact Sarah at Smorton8 at aol.com.=20
<BR> &nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8a.3896db8.2d6286e3_boundary--