[NEohioPAL]Music Video Casting

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 08:37:18 PST 2004

--part1_35.438bf8c8.2d639d3e_boundary

Lucid Vision Entertainment LLC is pleased to announce that we've recently=20
entered into agreements with two bands already receiving play time on MTV an=
d=20
FUSE to film music videos for their newest releases. While most of the princ=
iple=20
photography will occur in Los Angeles, there are select scenes that we've=20
agreed to shoot in the Akron area. We will be shooting this Friday, February=
 20,=20
2004, from 10 AM - 3 PM and Sunday, February 22, 2004, 6 PM until we're done=
.=20
All monies will be deferred until completion and airtime. That being said, t=
his=20
is the Akron breakdown:

Priest: 50-60's Male

Mother: 40's - 50's Caucasian

10 - 15 Party attendees: Late Teen's to early 20's

Send Resume and Headshots to LVEFeature at aol.com

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.

--part1_35.438bf8c8.2d639d3e_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Lucid Vision Entertainment LLC is p=
leased to announce that we've recently entered into agreements with two band=
s already receiving play time on MTV and FUSE to film music videos for their=
 newest releases. While most of the principle photography will occur in Los=20=
Angeles, there are select scenes that we've agreed to shoot in the Akron are=
a. We will be shooting this Friday, February 20, 2004, from 10 AM - 3 PM and=
 Sunday, February 22, 2004, 6 PM until we're done. All monies will be deferr=
ed until completion and airtime. That being said, this is the Akron breakdow=
n:<BR>
<BR>
Priest: 50-60's Male<BR>
<BR>
Mother: 40's - 50's Caucasian<BR>
<BR>
10 - 15 Party attendees: Late Teen's to early 20's<BR>
<BR>
Send Resume and Headshots to LVEFeature at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_35.438bf8c8.2d639d3e_boundary--