[NEohioPAL]"The Last Straw" movie shoot a success!

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 18:43:53 PST 2004

--0-346594032-1077072233=:70500

An extra special thank you to all the wonderful actors and actresses who came out for my motion picture shoot, "The Last Straw"

Frame grabs from the footage have been posted at:
http://cinevidproductions.com/LastStraw/picturepage.htm

Shot as an entry into the Project Greenlight contest, this short film will have two versions. One, three minute, fast and furious edit for the contest and then another, longer version with credits and additional footage and epilogue for festivals and webcasting.

I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so I may not have said it enough, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

The Greenlight edit looks great and works very well. I'm sure you'll all be proud of yourselves for having been involved. I'll let you know when and how you can get a copy as soon as I have the longer version done.

Thanks again!
Bill Johns - writer/producer/director
www.cinevidproductions.com

"The Last Straw" stars Daniella Mangialardo and Scott Newson

--0-346594032-1077072233=:70500

<DIV>An extra special thank you to all the wonderful actors and actresses who came out for my motion picture shoot, "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/LastStraw/"><FONT color=#bf5f00>The Last Straw</FONT></A>" </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Frame grabs from the footage have been posted at:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/LastStraw/picturepage.htm">http://cinevidproductions.com/LastStraw/picturepage.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Shot as an entry into the <A href="http://projectgreenlight.liveplanet.com/index.jsp?nav=home"><FONT color=#007f40>Project Greenlight</FONT></A> contest, this short film will have two versions. One, three minute, fast and furious edit for the contest and then another, longer version with credits and additional footage and epilogue for festivals and webcasting.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so I may not have said it enough, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Greenlight edit looks great and works very well. I'm sure you'll all be proud of yourselves for having been involved. I'll let you know when and how you can get a copy as soon as I have the longer version done.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again!</DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns - writer/producer/director</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"The Last Straw" stars Daniella Mangialardo and Scott Newson</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Finance: <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=22055/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html">Get your refund fast by filing online</a>