[NEohioPAL]One week until Auditions for Youth Professional Training Summer Workshops - Andrew May, Victoria Bussert, Tom Fulton, Mitchell Fields, Martin Cespedes, Wayne Turney & Fred Sternfeld to teach

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Thu Feb 26 20:27:31 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C3FCC0.1F559A50

Dear teens and parents of the Neohiopal list !

=20

The Fairmount Center is offering a professional training program this
summer.  Many of the most notable names in theater in Northeast Ohio
will be teaching.

=20

The auditions are on March 6 & 7 and the slots are filling up quickly !!
The program is open by audition only, so call 440-338-3171 to set up
your appointment and to acquire an enrollment packet.

=20

Complete program information and FAQs are included below.  You can also
check out this website:  <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp.htm>
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp.htm

=20

And please forward this e-mail to your friends !

=20

Warm Regards,

=20

Fred Sternfeld

Fairmount Performing Arts Camp Director

 <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/> www.fredsternfeld.com

=20

Tom Fulton

Executive Artistic Director

Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing Arts

 <http://www.tomfulton.com/> www.tomfulton.com

=20

--------------------------------

=20

FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP=20

At Centerville Mills YMCA Camp

THE PROGRAM

Who Are We and What Do We Offer?
Our summer program is part of an extensive collaboration between the
Centerville Mills YMCA Camp and The Fairmount Center for the Creative
and Performing Arts.  The Fairmount Center has stood for 32 years as one
of the premiere arts training centers in Northeast Ohio.

The Fairmount Performing Arts Summer Camp (FPAC) is a challenging and
exciting program for both day and resident campers.  By bringing the
arts to Centerville, we are expanding our programming and offering our
students, old and new, an opportunity to study theatre, dance, singing
and other creative arts in a beautiful 160 acre rural setting.

Our performing arts programs are designed for children and teens who
have a general interest in performing, as well as those who have
professional aspirations.  Our programs foster teamwork, discipline,
commitment and support, lessons that will resonate in all areas of our
camper's lives, long after they leave our FPAC family.

=20

In addition to the activities offered in the performing arts, all of our
programs at Centerville Mills include many fun, outdoor activities,
including hiking, swimming, ropes course, field sports & canoeing. Each
Centerville Mills day-camp session has one overnight.

=20

For complete information about all aspects of the summer camp, please
see www.fairmountcenter.org <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/>=20

Our Staff=20
The staff members at FPAC are highly credentialed award-winning arts
professionals with many years of experience in professional regional
theatre, national Broadway tours or resident theatre leadership.  All
have extensive experience working with children, teens and adults in
theatre and / or camp settings.  Our staff are chosen based on their
reputation for professional excellence and their love of working with
young people.  See the Fairmount website
<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/sumstaff.htm>  for complete biographies
of the staff.

Camp Directors

Fred Sternfeld, Camp Director; director, teacher (www.fredsternfeld.com
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/> )

Tom Fulton, Executive Director: director, actor, teacher
(www.tomfulton.com <http://www.tomfulton.com/> )

=20

Other teachers, workshop leaders and / or directors thus far:

Andrew May, Associate Artistic Director -- Great Lakes Theater Festival;
actor, director, teacher

Victoria Bussert, Artistic Director, Cain Park; Resident Director, Great
Lakes Theater Festival, Musical Theater Professor, Baldwin-Wallace
College

Mitchell Fields, freelance actor, teacher, director and improv
instructor for Second City Cleveland

Wayne Turney, former actor/director at the Cleveland Play House; actor,
author, director, teacher=20
Martin Cespedes, director & choreographer, actor, teacher

All staff are subject to change without notice
=20
Program Size
We are committed to keeping the class sizes small (average of 15 -- 20)
to promote individual growth and instruction

=20

OUR OFFERINGS AT A GLANCE

*	Day Camp programs have a gray background; They are Monday --
Friday, 9:00am -- 5:00pm.=20

*	Overnight Camp programs have a blue background; They are from
Sunday -- Saturday.

=20

Week of

June 13

June 20

June 27

July=20
4

July=20
11

July
18

July=20
25

August 1

August 8

August 15

Fairmount Professional Training Intensives at Centerville Mills

Gr 6-8

=20

Junior Pro. Training

Contemporary Theatre=20
& Audition Workshop

Junior Pro. Training

Shakespeare

Junior Pro. Training

Musical Theatre

=20

Gr 9 --college freshman

=20

Teen Pro. Training

Contemporary Theatre=20
& Audition Workshop

Teen Pro. Training

Shakespeare

=20

Teen Pro. Training

Musical Theatre

=20

=20

=20

PROFESSIONAL TRAINING INTENSIVES

The Professional Training Intensives have both day camp and resident
camp programs available for teens entering 6 -- 8 grade (junior program)
& 9 -- entering college freshman (teen program).  The students in our
Professional Training Intensives should have professional aspirations
and a desire to train in a challenging and disciplined environment.

=20

Students can attend any or all of the sessions.  Admission to these
programs is by audition. The auditions will be held on Saturday and
Sunday, March 6 & 7, 2004. Only 20 participants are accepted to each
program (junior and teen)  per session. If you are auditioning for the
Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop or the Shakespeare Workshop,
please prepare two short contrasting monologues.  If you are auditioning
for the Musical Theatre Workshop as well, please prepare one monologue
and one song instead.

Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop=20

An advanced program focusing on the plays and techniques of the modern
theatre. The workshop covers scene study, voice, movement,
improvisation, audition techniques and the system of physical action
developed by Constantin Stanislavski. Workshops, master classes and
rehearsals are directed by top area professionals. =20

=20

As an added bonus, a series of classes and workshops will be held during
this session that will prepare the students for professional auditions
and the college theatre program application process.

=20

A showcase production of contemporary theatre scenes and monologues will
be performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited
area college educators and theatre professionals.

=20

Shakespeare Workshop

An advanced program focusing on the plays of William Shakespeare.  This
workshop offers classes in performing Shakespeare, speaking verse,
script analysis, voice for the stage, movement, audition techniques and
stage combat. =20

=20

A showcase production consisting of scenes from Shakespeare's plays will
be performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited
area college educators and theatre professionals.

=20

Musical Theatre Workshop

The great American invention, musical theatre, is explored in this
intensive and challenging professional workshop.  Area professionals in
directing, acting, singing and dance will lead the participants through
workshops and rehearsals.=20

=20

A showcase production  that celebrates famous scenes from musical
theatre will be performed at the end of the session for parents, friends
and invited area college educators and theatre professionals.

=20

Junior Professional Training Intensives

Grades 6-8  (Younger students may be considered, but must be
pre-qualified by audition)

SESSION 1 - Three Week Day Camp
Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop

Monday, July 5 -- Friday, July 23, 2004
9:00 am -- 5:00pm

$625

SESSION  2 - Two Week Day Camp=20
Shakespeare Workshop

Monday, July 26 -- Friday, Aug 6, 2004 =20
9:00 am -- 5:00pm

$425

SESSION  3 - Two Week Resident Camp

Musical Theatre Workshop

Sunday, Aug 8, 2004- Saturday, Aug 21, 2004  =20

$1,199

=20

Teen Professional Training Intensives
Grades 9 -- entering college freshmen

SESSION 1: Three Week Professional Workshop
Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop

Monday, July 5 -- Friday, July 23, 2004
9:00 am -- 5:00pm

$625

SESSION  2: Two Week Professional Workshop
Shakespeare Workshop

Monday, July 26 -- Friday, Aug 6, 2004 =20
9:00 am -- 5:00pm

$425

SESSION  3:  Two Week Professional Workshop
Musical Theatre Workshop

Monday, August 9 -- Friday, August 20, 2004
9:00 am --  5:00pm
$499 =20

=20

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Fairmount Summer Arts Camp ?

We are dedicated to the education of young theatrical performers and
creative artists.  We have designed programs to give them an adventurous
summer to enrich their lives through the arts. Throughout the summer
participants study, rehearse, build, and create.  At the end of the
performing arts session, students perform in a show.  They do all of
this and enjoy fun and lively activities, many of which take place in
the great outdoors.

=20

Above all Fairmount Camp is a fun, loving, supportive and creative
summer!

What are our facilities?=20

The Performing Arts program takes place at Centerville Mills in the
Fairmount Rehearsal Hall and the Fairmount Performing Arts Studio.
Resident campers sleep in our 10 -15 person cabins.  Some summer
performances will take place in our natural outdoor theatre deep in the
woods.  At the heart of the campus stands our Log Cabin Dining Hall,
which overlooks the Centerville Pond and our pool where many of our
water activities take place, The Dining Hall is where our overnighters
gather for meals.  We also have "The Lodge" which serves as the summer
residence for our counselors.  In addition we have baseball, volleyball,
and soccer  fields, and 160 acres of hiking paths. Everything is
delightfully rustic and equipped for comfortable living.

Dance and Creative Arts workshops are held at the Fairmount Center main
campus in novelty, which boats three air-conditioned dance studio, an
art studio and a pottery studio.

=20

Gymnastics Workshops are held at our 4,000 sq. ft.  Fairmount Gymnastics
Studio on Munn Road in Auburn.

=20

Music Workshops are held in our music studios at the Church of the
Western Reserve and Valley Presbyterian Church in Bainbridge.

=20

When are applications due? =20

The Creative Arts Camp, the Dance Camp and the Production Workshop are
filled on a first come, first-served basis.  Application deadline is
April 15, 2004.  We highly recommend that you enroll as soon as
possible. =20

What Sessions Require an Audition?

The Junior Professional Training Intensive and Teen Professional
Training Intensive are filled by audition.  Students who wish to
audition should sign up for a spot immediately by calling 440-338-3171.
You will be sent an application and given an audition time.

=20

Only 20 students are accepted for each session.  Students need only
audition once to attend all sessions.  Each session is a stand alone
session and can be taken separately or in conjunction with others.

=20

For your audition you should prepare two contrasting monologues.  If you
are auditioning for the Musical Theatre Session, you should prepare one
monologue and one song in the musical theatre genre. Please bring sheet
music and an accompanist will be provided.  No pre-recorded music will
be accepted. =20

=20

Do you offer scholarships?=20

Fairmount offers a limited number of need-based scholarships for
students who want to attend, but can=12t afford to. Please request a
financial aid form to apply for the scholarships.  You may also want to
contact your school guidance counselor and local community groups. They
often have scholarship dollars available for summer programs. You can
also do your own fundraising.

=20

What kind of Dining and Accommodations do you have?

Overnight students live in our comfortable, rustic cabins and are
provided with three meals a day, plus snacks and drinks throughout the
day.  For daytime students Fairmount provides drinks and snacks and
students bring their own brown-bag lunch.=20

=20

Are there any rules?=20

We want the camp to be fun for everyone and to run as smoothly as
possible. Therefore there are several rules that must be followed.

=20

We expect all everyone to be supportive of their fellow students at all
times.

=20

Smoking, drinking alcohol, the use of drugs, leaving cabins after lights
out, and other unacceptable behavior are all strictly prohibited. You
and your parents will be required to sign a statement that you will
abstain from such behaviors before you=12re accepted into the program. =
If
you fail to follow these rules, we will contact your parents, and you
will be expelled immediately with no refund.=20

=20

Failure to follow reasonable directions of any staff member is also
grounds for removal from the program.

=20

Do day-campers have an overnight?

Each Centerville Mills day camp session will have one overnight on the
Centerville grounds.  The programs at Fairmount Creative and Performing
Arts Center do not have an overnight.

 =20

What do I do now?=20

If you already have an enrollment packet, fill it out today and enroll!
If you don=12t have a packet yet, write, call, or email us right away =
and
we=12ll send you out a packet as soon as possible. You can even enroll
today by printing our on-line enrollment sheet found at
www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp .

=20

To acquire an enrollment packet, contact The Fairmount Center=12s
Administrative Offices at 440-338-3171. =20

=20

To find more information on The Fairmount Center, the summer camp
program and the faculty, go to www.fairmountcenter.org
<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/> =20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C3FCC0.1F559A50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DTahoma></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Dear teens and=20
parents of the Neohiopal list !<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"=20
/><o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>The =
Fairmount=20
Center is offering a professional training program this summer.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Many of the most notable names =
in=20
theater in Northeast Ohio will be=20
teaching.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3><SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>The auditions are on March 6 & 7 and the =
slots are=20
filling up quickly !!  </SPAN>The program is open by audition only, =
so call=20
440-338-3171 to set up your appointment and to acquire an enrollment=20
packet.<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Complete=20
program information and FAQs are included below.  You can also =
check out=20
this website: </FONT></STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp.htm"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3>http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp.htm</FONT></STRONG></A=
><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>And =
please=20
forward this e-mail to your friends =
!<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Warm=20
Regards,<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Fred=20
Sternfeld<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Fairmount=20
Performing Arts Camp Director<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3>www.fredsternfeld.com</FONT></STRONG></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>Tom =

Fulton<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Executive=20
Artistic Director<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3>Fairmount=20
Center for the Creative and Performing=20
Arts<o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
href=3D"http://www.tomfulton.com/"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3>www.tomfulton.com</FONT></STRONG></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------<B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading9 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D5>FAIRMOUNT=20
PERFORMING ARTS CAMP </FONT></STRONG></P>
<H4 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">At Centerville =
Mills YMCA=20
Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H4>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">THE=20
PROGRAM<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Who Are We =
and What Do=20
We Offer?<BR></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Our summer =
program is=20
part of an extensive collaboration between the Centerville Mills YMCA =
Camp and=20
The Fairmount Center for the Creative and Performing Arts.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The Fairmount Center has stood =
for 32=20
years as one of the premiere arts training centers in Northeast=20
Ohio.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">The=20
Fairmount Performing Arts Summer Camp (FPAC) is a challenging and =
exciting=20
program for both day and resident campers.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>By bringing the arts to Centerville, we are expanding our =
programming and=20
offering our students, old and new, an opportunity to study theatre, =
dance,=20
singing and other creative arts in a beautiful 160 acre rural=20
setting.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Our performing arts programs are designed for =
children=20
and teens who have a general interest in performing, as well as those =
who have=20
professional aspirations.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Our=20
programs foster teamwork, discipline, commitment and support, lessons =
that will=20
resonate in all areas of our camper<SPAN =
class=3D311351804-27022004>'</SPAN>s=20
lives, long after they leave our FPAC family.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In addition =
to the=20
activities offered in the performing arts, all of our programs at =
Centerville=20
Mills include many fun, outdoor activities, including hiking, swimming, =
ropes=20
course, field sports & canoeing. Each Centerville Mills day-camp =
session has=20
one overnight.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">For complete =

information about all aspects of the summer camp, please see =
</SPAN><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/">www.fairmountcenter.org</A><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN></U></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Our Staff=20
</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>The =
staff members=20
at FPAC are highly credentialed award-winning arts professionals with =
many years=20
of experience in professional regional theatre, national Broadway tours =
or=20
resident theatre leadership.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>All=20
have extensive experience working with children, teens and adults in =
theatre and=20
/ or camp settings.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Our =
staff are=20
chosen based on their reputation for professional excellence and their =
love of=20
working with young people.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/sumstaff.htm">See the Fairmount =
website</A>=20
for complete biographies of the staff.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><U><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">Camp=20
Directors<o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fred =
Sternfeld</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Camp Director; director, =
teacher=20
(<A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">www.fredsternfeld.com</A>)<o:p></o=
:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Tom Fulton</SPAN></B><SPAN =

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Executive Director: =
director,=20
actor, teacher (<A=20
href=3D"http://www.tomfulton.com/">www.tomfulton.com</A>)<o:p></o:p></SPA=
N></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Other teachers, workshop =
leaders and=20
/ or directors thus far:<o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Andrew May</SPAN></B><SPAN =

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Associate Artistic=20
Director <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> Great Lakes =
Theater=20
Festival; actor, director, teacher<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Victoria =
Bussert,</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Artistic Director, Cain =
Park;=20
Resident Director, Great Lakes Theater Festival, Musical Theater =
Professor,=20
Baldwin-Wallace College<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Mitchell =
Fields</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, freelance actor, =
teacher,=20
director</SPAN><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">=20
and improv instructor for Second City Cleveland</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Wayne =
Turney</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, </SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">former =
actor/director=20
at the Cleveland Play House; </SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">actor, author, director,=20
teacher<B><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"> <BR>Martin =
Cespedes,</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black"> director & choreographer, actor, teacher<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">All staff =
are subject=20
to change without notice<BR></SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><BR><B>Program=20
Size</B><BR>We are committed to keeping the class sizes small (average =
of=20
15 <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 20) to promote =
individual=20
growth and instruction<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><U>OUR =
OFFERINGS=20
AT A GLANCE<o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></H2>
<UL style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=3Ddisc>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l3 level1 lfo4; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Day Camp programs have a =
gray=20
  background; They are Monday <SPAN =
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN>=20
  Friday, 9:00am <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 5:00pm. =

  <o:p></o:p></SPAN>
  <LI class=3DMsoNormal=20
  style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l3 level1 lfo4; tab-stops: =
list .5in"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Overnight Camp programs =
have a=20
  blue background; They are from Sunday <SPAN=20
  class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> =
Saturday.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></LI></UL>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<TABLE=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; =
BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt"=20
cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D1>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
WIDTH: 10.04%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Week=20
      of<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.54%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      13<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.46%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      20<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.46%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">June=20
      27<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>4<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>11<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.28%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July<BR>18<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.26%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">July=20
      <BR>25<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.28%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      1<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 9.24%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"9%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      8<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: =
#ffff99; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 8.98%; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"8%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">August=20
      15<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"100%" colSpan=3D11>
      <H5 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt">Fairmount Professional =
Training=20
      Intensives at Centerville Mills<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H5></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 10.04%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Gr=20
      6-8<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 25.46%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"25%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"> <SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 27.76%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"27%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Junior =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Contemporary=20
      Theatre <BR>& Audition Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.54%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"18%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Junior =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Shakespeare<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #99ccff; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18.22%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"18%" colSpan=3D2>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Junior =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Musical =

      Theatre<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT=20
      face=3D"Times New Roman"> <SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 10.04%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"10%">
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Gr =
9 <SPAN=20
      class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN>college freshman</SPAN><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 25.46%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; =
mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"25%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"> <SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; =
BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: #d9d9d9; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 27.76%; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; mso-border-left-alt: solid =
windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"=20
    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"27%" colSpan=3D3>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Teen =
Pro.=20
      Training<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
      align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Contemporary=20
      Theatre <BR>& Audition Workshop</SPAN><SPAN=20
[...]

Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading8 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><STRONG><U><FONT =
size=3D5>PROFESSIONAL=20
TRAINING INTENSIVES<o:p></o:p></FONT></U></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The =
Professional=20
Training Intensives have both day camp and resident camp programs =
available for=20
teens entering 6 <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 8 grade =
(junior=20
program) & 9 <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> =
entering college=20
freshman (teen program).<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>The=20
students in our Professional Training Intensives should have =
professional=20
aspirations and a desire to train in a challenging and disciplined=20
environment.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Students can attend any or all of the =
sessions.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Admission to these programs is =
by=20
audition. The auditions will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 6 =
& 7,=20
2004. Only 20 participants are accepted to each program (junior and =
teen)<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>per session. If you are =
auditioning for=20
the Contemporary Theatre & Audition Workshop or the Shakespeare =
Workshop,=20
please prepare two short contrasting monologues.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>If you are auditioning for the =
Musical=20
Theatre Workshop as well, please prepare one monologue and one song=20
instead.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Contemporary <SPAN =

style=3D"COLOR: black">Theatre & Audition Workshop</SPAN>=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">An advanced program =
focusing on the=20
plays and techniques of the modern theatre. The workshop covers scene =
study,=20
voice, movement, improvisation, audition techniques and the system of =
physical=20
action developed by Constantin Stanislavski. Workshops, master classes =
and=20
rehearsals are directed by top area professionals.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">As an added bonus, a =
series of=20
classes and workshops will be held during this session that will prepare =
the=20
students for professional auditions and the college theatre program =
application=20
process.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production of=20
contemporary theatre scenes and monologues will be performed at the end =
of the=20
session for parents, friends and invited area college educators and =
theatre=20
professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Shakespeare=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">An advanced program =
focusing on the=20
plays of William Shakespeare.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>This=20
workshop offers classes in performing Shakespeare, speaking verse, =
script=20
analysis, voice for the stage, movement, audition techniques and stage=20
combat.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production =
consisting of=20
scenes from Shakespeare<SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>'</SPAN>s plays =
will be=20
performed at the end of the session for parents, friends and invited =
area=20
college educators and theatre professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H3 style=3D"MARGIN: 12pt 0in 3pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Musical Theatre=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H3>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The great American =
invention,=20
musical theatre, is explored in this intensive and challenging =
professional=20
workshop.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Area =
professionals in=20
directing, acting, singing and dance will lead the participants through=20
workshops and rehearsals. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 5pt 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A showcase production<SPAN =

style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>that celebrates famous scenes =
from=20
musical theatre will be performed at the end of the session for parents, =
friends=20
and invited area college educators and theatre=20
professionals.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoHeading8 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt; text-underline: none"><STRONG><U>Junior=20
Professional Training Intensives<o:p></o:p></U></STRONG></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG>Grades 6-8<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></STRONG></SPAN><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">(Younger students may be =
considered,=20
but must be pre-qualified by audition)<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none; =
mso-outline-level: 1"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION 1 - Three Week Day =

Camp<BR>Contemporary <SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black">Theatre & Audition =

Workshop</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 5 <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> Friday, July 23, 2004<BR>9:00 =
am <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$625<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>2 - Two Week Day =
Camp</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <B><BR>Shakespeare=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Monday, July 26 <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> Friday, Aug 6, 2004<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>9:00 am <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$425<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none; =
mso-outline-level: 1"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>3 - Two Week <I><U>Resident=20
</U></I>Camp<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none; =
mso-outline-level: 1"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Musical Theatre=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sunday, Aug 8, 2004- =
Saturday, Aug=20
21, 2004<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">$1,199<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H6><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">Teen=20
Professional Training Intensives<BR></SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Grades 9 <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> entering college freshmen<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></H6>
<H1 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: windowtext">SESSION 1: Three Week =
Professional=20
Workshop<BR>Contemporary Theatre & Audition =
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 5 <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> Friday, July 23, 2004<BR>9:00 =
am <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$625<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>2: Two Week Professional=20
Workshop<BR>Shakespeare Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, July 26 <SPAN =

class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> Friday, Aug 6, 2004<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>9:00 am <SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>--</SPAN> 5:00pm<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: =
10.8pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">$425<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<H1 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: windowtext">SESSION<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>3:<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Two Week Professional Workshop<BR>Musical Theatre=20
Workshop<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<P><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Monday, August =
9<SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004> --</SPAN> Friday, August 20, =
2004<BR>9:00=20
am <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>-- </SPAN> =
5:00pm<BR>$499<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 10.8pt; =
mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none; =
mso-line-height-alt: 10.8pt"><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">FREQUENTLY=20
ASKED QUESTIONS<BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: =
line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What is =
Fairmount=20
Summer Arts Camp ?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We are =
dedicated to=20
the education of young theatrical performers and creative artists.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We have designed programs to =
give them=20
an adventurous summer to enrich their lives through the arts. Throughout =
the=20
summer participants study, rehearse, build, and create.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At the end of the performing =
arts=20
session, students perform in a show.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>They do all of this and enjoy fun and lively activities, many of =
which=20
take place in the great outdoors.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Above all =
Fairmount=20
Camp is a fun, loving, supportive and creative summer!<BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What are our =

facilities?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">The Performing Arts program takes place at =
Centerville=20
Mills in the Fairmount Rehearsal Hall and the Fairmount Performing Arts=20
Studio.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Resident campers =
sleep in=20
our 10 -15 person cabins.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Some=20
summer performances will take place in our natural outdoor theatre deep =
in the=20
woods.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At the heart of =
the campus=20
stands our Log Cabin Dining Hall, which overlooks the Centerville Pond =
and our=20
pool where many of our water activities take place, The Dining Hall is =
where our=20
overnighters gather for meals.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>We=20
also have <SPAN class=3D311351804-27022004>"</SPAN>The Lodge<SPAN=20
class=3D311351804-27022004>"</SPAN> which serves as the summer residence =
for our=20
counselors.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In addition =
we have=20
baseball, volleyball, and soccer<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =

</SPAN>fields, and 160 acres of hiking paths. Everything is delightfully =
rustic=20
and equipped for comfortable living.<BR><BR>Dance and Creative Arts =
workshops=20
are held at the Fairmount Center main campus in novelty, which boats =
three=20
air-conditioned dance studio, an art studio and a pottery=20
studio.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Gymnastics Workshops are held at our 4,000 sq. =
ft.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fairmount Gymnastics Studio on =
Munn Road=20
in Auburn.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Music Workshops are held in our music studios =
at the=20
Church of the Western Reserve and Valley Presbyterian Church in=20
Bainbridge.</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">When are =
applications=20
due?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The Creative =
Arts=20
Camp, the Dance Camp and the Production Workshop are filled on a first =
come,=20
first-served basis.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Application=20
deadline is April 15, 2004.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>We=20
highly recommend that you enroll as soon as possible.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR><BR><B>What Sessions =
Require an=20
Audition?<o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The Junior=20
Professional Training Intensive and Teen Professional Training Intensive =
are=20
filled by audition.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Students who=20
wish to audition should sign up for a spot immediately by calling =
440-338-3171.=20
You will be sent an application and given an audition=20
time.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Only 20 =
students are=20
accepted for each session.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Students=20
need only audition once to attend all sessions.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Each session is a stand alone =
session=20
and can be taken separately or in conjunction with =
others.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">For your =
audition you=20
should prepare two contrasting monologues.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>If you are auditioning for the Musical Theatre Session, you =
should=20
prepare one monologue and one song in the musical theatre genre. Please =
bring=20
sheet music and an accompanist will be provided.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>No pre-recorded music will be=20
accepted.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Do you offer =

scholarships?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fairmount =
offers a=20
limited number of need-based scholarships for students who want to =
attend, but=20
can=12t afford to. Please request a financial aid form to apply for the=20
scholarships.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You may =
also want to=20
contact your school guidance counselor and local community groups. They =
often=20
have scholarship dollars available for summer programs. You can also do =
your own=20
fundraising.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What kind of =
Dining=20
and Accommodations do you have?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Overnight =
students=20
live in our comfortable, rustic cabins and are provided with three meals =
a day,=20
plus snacks and drinks throughout the day.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>For daytime students Fairmount provides drinks and snacks and =
students=20
bring their own brown-bag lunch. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><U><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Are there =
any rules?=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We want the =
camp to be=20
fun for everyone and to run as smoothly as possible. Therefore there are =
several=20
rules that must be followed.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We expect =
all everyone=20
to be supportive of their fellow students at all =
times.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Smoking, =
drinking=20
alcohol, the use of drugs, leaving cabins after lights out, and other=20
unacceptable behavior are all strictly prohibited. You and your parents =
will be=20
required to sign a statement that you will abstain from such behaviors =
before=20
you=12re accepted into the program. If you fail to follow these rules, =
we will=20
contact your parents, and you will be expelled immediately <B>with no=20
refund</B>. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Failure to =
follow=20
reasonable directions of any staff member is also grounds for removal =
from the=20
program.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Do =
day-campers have an=20
overnight?</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Each =
Centerville Mills=20
day camp session will have one overnight on the Centerville =
grounds.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The programs at Fairmount =
Creative and=20
Performing Arts Center do not have an overnight.</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">What do I do =
now?=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">If you =
already have an=20
enrollment packet, fill it out today and enroll! If you don=12t have a =
packet yet,=20
write, call, or email us right away and we=12ll send you out a packet as =
soon as=20
possible. You can even enroll today by printing our on-line enrollment =
sheet=20
found at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/summercamp">www.fairmountcenter.or=
g/summercamp</A>=20
.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">To acquire =
an=20
enrollment packet, contact The Fairmount Center=12s Administrative =
Offices at=20
440-338-3171.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">To find more =

information on The Fairmount Center, the summer camp program and the =
faculty, go=20
to <A =
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/">www.fairmountcenter.org</A>=20
<I><BR><BR style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C3FCC0.1F559A50--