[NEohioPAL]Casting Call: Antigone

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 20:40:49 PST 2004

-------------------------------1077856849

The Actors Of Farinella's Ghost are seeking an male actor, 20 to 30 years
old, to play Haemon for our production of Antigone. Performance dates are March
26 and 27 at Walsh University in North Canton. Must be available for Sunday
evening rehearsals and tech rehearsals March 21 - 25. This is a paid position. To
schedule an audition, please contact John Capocci @ (330) 412-2914.

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f"><STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000ff>The Actors Of Farinella's Ghost are seeking=
ontact John Capocci @ (330) 412-2914.</FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>