[NEohioPAL]Online Comedy Magazine Seeking Contributors

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Mon Mar 1 07:25:20 PST 2004

Cleveland Yucks, the home of local stand-up comedy, is currently developing an online humor magazine called "The New Yuck Times" that is scheduled to launch April 1st, 2004.

We are currently seeking contributors of humorous or humor/comedy scene related material. Since we are a web publication, we will be working in a variety of formats including text, cartooning, animation, and audio. There is no pay but hopefully plenty of exposure.

One time only contributions and ideas for series work are welcome.

Interested parties please contact Mike Baker at mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com with submissions or for more information.

Thanks,
Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com