[NEohioPAL]Singers Wanted - Market Under Glass 4/29

FPJC33 at aol.com FPJC33 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 06:08:54 PST 2004

-------------------------------1078322934

Harvest for Hunger is looking for Jazz/Blues Singers, strolling musicians,
marching bands and magic acts for our annual "Market Under Glass" benefit at the
Galleria in downtown Cleveland. The date is Thursday, April 29th, from 5pm to
9pm.

Interested parties, please email Frank at FPJC3 at NETZERO.COM.

(Frank Caruso)

-------------------------------1078322934

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Harvest for Hunger is looking for Jazz/Blues Singers, strolling musicia=
ns, marching bands and magic acts for our annual "Market Under Glass" benefi=
t at the Galleria in downtown Cleveland. The date is Thursday, April 29th, f=
rom 5pm to 9pm. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Interested parties, please email Frank at <A href=3D"mailto:FPJC3 at NETZE=
RO.COM">FPJC3 at NETZERO.COM</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>(Frank Caruso)</DIV></BODY></HTML>