[NEohioPAL]31 Tremendous Hours of Art

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 12:37:17 PST 2004

--part1_159.2f26d3e2.2d779bfd_boundary

We want to acknowledge the contributions of everyone who helped to make "31
for 31" an incredible showcase of Cleveland's artistic talent.   There were
about 115 artists involved; even more were ready to be involved if needed.  This
large-scale event came together in about 10 days, and it shows what kind of
grass-roots power can be mobilized when we're working toward a common goal.  The
goal in this case was to generate publicity for the Issue 31 campaign, and we
were able to garner attention for the campaign on television--Channels 3 and
19--and radio--WTAM/WMJI and WMVX.  Think what we could accomplish with some
lead time!!!!  Though Issue 31 lost by a fairly narrow margin yesterday, stay
tuned:  to paraphrase David Bowie, we may be out of breath, but we're not quite
daunted.  Believe.  Support.  Act.

Margaret Lynch and Fred Gloor, the Cleveland Theater Collective

--part1_159.2f26d3e2.2d779bfd_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We want to acknowledge the contribu=
tions of everyone who helped to make "31 for 31" an incredible showcase of C=
leveland's artistic talent.   There were about 115 artists involve=
d; even more were ready to be involved if needed.  This large-scale eve=
nt came together in about 10 days, and it shows what kind of grass-roots pow=
er can be mobilized when we're working toward a common goal.  The goal=20=
in this case was to generate publicity for the Issue 31 campaign, and we wer=
e able to garner attention for the campaign on television--Channels 3 and 19=
--and radio--WTAM/WMJI and WMVX.  Think what we could accomplish with s=
ome lead time!!!!  Though Issue 31 lost by a fairly narrow margin yeste=
rday, stay tuned:  to paraphrase David Bowie, we may be out of breath,=20=
but we're not quite daunted.  Believe.  Support.  Act. =20=
<BR>
<BR>
Margaret Lynch and Fred Gloor, the Cleveland Theater Collective</FONT></HTML=

--part1_159.2f26d3e2.2d779bfd_boundary--