[NEohioPAL]poetry book

Sbm4eva at aol.com Sbm4eva at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 06:39:27 PST 2004

--part1_13.28f6805c.2d78999f_boundary

Great new poetry book recently published.  Titled Aspects of Life, by Herrick
Martin.
If interested, call 1-800-788-7654 and ask for the book order department.
The book is only $8.00 and worth it.

Or reply to this email if intersted and a copy can be ordered, autographed as
requested and mailed to you.

Thank you for your time, consideration and I hope your support.

--part1_13.28f6805c.2d78999f_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Great new poetry book recently publ=
ished.  Titled <B><I>Aspects of Life</B></I>, by Herrick Martin.<BR>
If interested, call 1-800-788-7654 and ask for the book order department.&nb=
sp; The book is only $8.00 and worth it.  <BR>
<BR>
Or reply to this email if intersted and a copy can be ordered, autographed a=
s requested and mailed to you.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your time, consideration and I hope your support.</FONT></HTML=

--part1_13.28f6805c.2d78999f_boundary--