[NEohioPAL]Memorial Service for Joe Gavlinski

Ryan, Linda LRyan at ralaw.com
Thu Mar 4 07:58:55 PST 2004

I received this notice today from my husband, Steve, who teaches at Walsh
Jesuit H.S.  For those who wish to attend Joe's Memorial Service, WJHS is
located at 4550 Wyoga Lake Road in Cuyahoga Falls. The phone number there is
330-929-4205.

On Tuesday, March 16, an evening prayer service will be held in our chapel
for Joe Gavlinski, a former English teacher, who taught at Walsh Jesuit for
23 years.  The prayer service will begin at 7:00 p.m. with a reception
following the service.  Fr. Jim King will officiate, and all are invited to
attend the service.

Linda Ryan