[NEohioPAL]need someone to duplicate pronunciation cassettes

Alan Higbee aj.higbee at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 14:06:12 PST 2004

to respond to this message please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.
Instead, send all replies to:
higbee at chsaviour.org

 My church choir is singing a piece in Swedish and a friend has put the
pronunciation on a cassette.  Our church does not have a high speed cassette
duplicator.  It is less than 20 minutes of talking on each tape.  I was
hoping to make 45, but was quoted a price of $5 each which makes that
prohibitive.  Is there someone out there who does who could reproduce copies
less expensively?
thanks,
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour