[NEohioPAL]Tenor Needed for Choir - Bay Presbyterian Church

James Traxler jtraxbay at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 14:21:33 PST 2004

The Sanctuary Choir at Bay Presbyterian Church sings at the 8:30 am service,
with a repertoire of classical/traditional sacred choral music.  We are
looking for a tenor to be a section leader.  This is a paid position.  The
applicant need not necessarily be a soloist, but should have a strong choral
voice and be a good sight reader.

Our rehearsals are Thursday evening from 7-9 and we assemble on Sunday
morning at 7:45 and are finished with the service at 9:30 am.  We are also
presenting a Palm Sunday concert on April 4 at 7:30 pm, for which there are
extra rehearsals.

Please reply to the e-mail address below, or call me.  Bay Presbyterian
Church is at Lake and Columbia Roads in Bay Village, Ohio.

Jim Traxler
jtraxbay at comcast.net
Home Phone:  440-871-3202
Cell Phone:  440-554-4519

Music is well said to be the speech of angels.
....Thomas Carlyle