[NEohioPAL]Updated Schedule for HYT's production of The Wizard of Oz

MKBASCH at aol.com MKBASCH at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 11:32:56 PST 2004

-------------------------------1080675176

Due to necessary renovations in Wiley's auditorium, home of Heights Youth
Theatre, we have been informed that the Cleveland Hts-University Heights Board of
Education needs to close our HYT production of Wizard of Oz after this
Saturday's (March 27th) show until later in May.  New dates will be posted on our
website, www.hytdreams.com.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but this is completely out
of our control.  Hope to see you in May.

-------------------------------1080675176

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><STRONG>Due to necessary renovations in Wiley's auditorium, home of Hei=
ghts Youth Theatre, we have been informed that the Cleveland Hts-University=20=
Heights Board of Education needs to close our HYT production of Wizard of Oz=
 after this Saturday's (March 27th) show until later in May.  New dates=
 will be posted on our website, <A href=3D"http://www.hytdreams.com">www.hyt=
dreams.com</A>.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but this is c=
ompletely out of our control.  Hope to see you in May.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV></BODY></HTML>