[NEohioPAL]KentStateUniversity Hosting PoetrySlam/OpenMic WED, MARCH 31st

Beth Sadowski tamingofshakespearecompany at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 18:07:06 PST 2004

--0-100674031-1080698826=:44576

NEOhioPAL,

    Kent State University is hosting a Poetry Slam/Open Mic on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31st & we need all the support that we can get from Northeast Ohio's poets, actors, and actresses. I've done all I can to breathe some life into this program & now I'm going to need some help from all of you.

     If you can, please attend our Poetry Slam/Open Mic. SIGN-UP is at 8PM & the SLAM is at 9PM. We are located in the Rathskellar (lowest level of the Michael Schwartz Student Center -- go to Kent.edu for exact directions -- it's our on-campus bar). Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places (Poetry Slam only).

     NO COVER!!

     Your support is much needed and much appreciated. Please come to showcase your poetry, read your favorite Poet's poetry, try out a new monologue, or tell us a story -- anything goes!!

Thank you & I hope to see you there,
--BethAnn Sadowski

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-100674031-1080698826=:44576

<DIV><FONT face="Courier New">NEOhioPAL,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New"></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New">    Kent State University is hosting a Poetry Slam/Open Mic on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31st & we need all the support that we can get from Northeast Ohio's poets, actors, and actresses. I've done all I can to breathe some life into this program & now I'm going to need some help from all of you.<BR><BR>     If you can, please attend our Poetry Slam/Open Mic. SIGN-UP is at 8PM & the SLAM is at 9PM. We are located in the Rathskellar (lowest level of the Michael Schwartz Student Center -- go to Kent.edu for exact directions -- it's our on-campus bar). Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places (Poetry Slam only).</FONT></DIV>