[NEohioPAL]Film Extras

Iday2U at aol.com Iday2U at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 06:52:53 PDT 2004

Roycher Productions will be accepting extras in a film set to begin shooting in June 2004 in Cleveland, OH.  We are looking for extras to be part of a crowd scene.  Anyone will be accepted as long as they are at least 18 years of age.  If you are interested in being an extra in the crowd scenes, send an email with your name and phone number and we will contact you when we set the date for filming.  Send email response to:  Iday2U at aol.com.  These are unpaid roles, but there will food and beverages for all participants.

****Also, we are looking for featured people with some type of athletic ability (boxing, wrestling, etc).  There are no speaking lines for featured actors but they are featured on camera and are an important part of the film.  You will be expected to rehearse fight scenes if you are selected.  If you are unable or unwilling to rehearse, DO NOT APPLY.   If you fit this category and are interested in auditioning, please send a head shot to Roycher Productions, 380 Newell Street, Painesville, OH  44077.  R.P. will contact you with an audition date.  There is no pay for this role, but you will receive a copy of the film and there will be food and beverages on the set for all practices and film shoots.