[NEohioPAL]WalrusStudios -Actors/Models for Photo shoot in restaurant

Grant grant at speak2you.com
Tue Apr 13 12:43:40 PDT 2004

A few weeks ago, I called for several actors/models to help shoot some
photos for a book a client is doing.

At the time, I was unable to offer any compensation for the shoot which will
take 2-3 hours. The client has authorized me to provide a per diem for the
shoot.

I have two actresses already, but would like at least one actor to be
"server in a restaurant". I could also use a "couple" around 30-45 years of
age that could serve as "customers". If you are around that age, I can pair
the couple.

I would like to shoot these photos this Sat around 9AM. The location will be
in Akron on Market Ave.

If you are interested, PLEASE respond to webmaster at walrusstudios. This is
also my email address, but goes to a different computer and helps me keep
things straight.

I will happily provide all details, please provide headshot. Actor will need
to provide white blouse/shirt- Black pants/skirt and hopefully a servers
apron.

Grant Holmes
342 Leonard Ave NW
Massillon, OH 44646