[NEohioPAL]Linda Eisenstein's triple plugmobile: NYC, Atlanta, Chicago

Linda Eisenstein herone at en.com
Wed Apr 14 21:16:02 PDT 2004

Cyberpals -- Please share my joy. <br><br>
I have three events coming up in the next week and I hope some of you
out-of-towners can attend.  I'll be in both NY and Chicago and would
love to say hi to <br>
anybody who can make it.  If anyone's in Atlanta and can catch my
piece and tell me how <br>
it went, you'll have my gratitude. <br><br>
Sat. April 17th, 2 pm - NYC. FREE. <br>
I can't wait to see two of my one-act comedies in a reading by TOSOS II
as part <br>
of the Robert Chesley/Jane Chambers Playwrights Project. Both are
directed <br>
by Rebecca Longworth. NativeAliens Flatiron Playhouse, 119 West 23rd St.,
suite 305, NYC. (212) 563-2218 for info.
ZOMBIE GRRRLZ FROM THE CRYPT <br>
Zombies may be the underclass of the Gothic, but they're the objects of
Magda's undying affection. Starring Holly Sheppard, with guitar <br>
by Morry Campbell.<br><br>
THAT WAS NO LADY FROM THE SEA! <br>
Love amidst the fjords in this gender-twisted Ibsen parody. Starring
David <br>
Bishop, Bob Cruz, Liz Davito, Kelli Lynn Harrison, Di <br>
Johnston, Mary Louise Mooney, & Stephanie Summerville.<br><br>
Sunday, April 18, 4:30 pm. Atlanta, GA. <br>
My play REVELATION 24:12 is part of the closing performance of the Seen +
Heard Festival, a celebration of women's work. Directed by Betty
Hart.  At<br>
The B-Complex, 1272 Murphy Ave. SW, Atlanta, GA. More info at: <br>
</u></font>REVELATION 24:12: In this comic one-act, a woman has a late
night angelic <br>
visitation - or does she? - and tries to explain it to her sleepy
husband.  A<br>
winner of the Get to the Point Short Play Contest.<br><br>
Wed. April 21, 7 pm. & Wed. April 28, 7 pm. Chicago, IL. Free. <br>
Chicago Cultural Center (78 E. Washington Street, Chicago,
IL).   <br>
BECOMING GEORGE, the musical I've composed in collaboration with <br>
Patti McKenny and Doug Frew (book/lyrics), is being featured in the
ASCAP/Disney Musical Theatre Workshop -- one of 3 featured musicals<br>
out of 150+ submissions.  We've done more work on the show
since<br>
Nov.'s very useful reading in the Cleveland Play House Next Stage
Festival.<br><br>
The presentation on Apr. 21 is the first 20-25 minutes;  the 2nd is
a longer <br>
section (45 minute) that completes Act I. Responding panelists include
Stephen Schwartz and Craig Carnelia. <br><br>
BECOMING GEORGE: A weekend in the country with the feminist giant George
Sand and the young Sarah Bernhardt. As the elder playwright and the
up-&-coming <br>
actress work on a play about Sand's life, they explore what it means to
live <br>
as an extraordinary woman, outside the lines.<br><br>
Cheers, <br>
Linda Eisenstein<br>
herone at en.com
</u></font><x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
--<br>
Sea</i> (reading), TOSOS II,<br>
  NativeAliens' Flatiron Playhouse, NY, NY, Apr. 17, 2 pm<br>
<i>Revelation 24:12</i>, Seen+Heard Festival, Atlanta, GA, Apr. 18, 4:30
pm<br>
<i>Becoming George</i>, ASCAP/Disney Workshop, Chicago, IL, April 21
& 28, 7 pm<br>
<i>That Was No Lady from the Sea, Zombie Grrrlz from the Crypt</i>,
<i>Balancing Act, <br>
  Pretzels & Longing, F2F - </i>Actors' Theatre of Washington,
Washington DC, May<br>