[NEohioPAL]Brian Zoldessy

Vicki Zoldessy VZoldessy at wowway.com
Sat Apr 17 10:19:30 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C42465.7841EDE0

Our communal elation about Brian's release from the Clinic was =
short-lived.  He has been re-hospitalized twice since then, once at the =
Clinic and now at Hillcrest.  He has had his gallbladder removed and he =
is currently undergoing treatment for dehydration caused by his damaged =
kidneys.

Sadly, at no point, even during the two brief periods when he was here =
with us at the house in Shaker, was he strong enough to be able to visit =
with his many devoted and clamoring friends.  His renal health is =
impossible to predict, and his doctor makes no prognosis of more than =
short term expectations.  In view of this and out of respect for his =
privacy, I will not go into details about his treatment or progress.  As =
much as I appreciate your concern, I'm afraid that keeping you apprised =
is now an overwhelming burden.  I must focus all my energies on Brian, =
on our girls, and on my job.  Please forgive me for having to make this =
decision, since I know how much you have all wanted to be kept in the =
loop.

In this case, let us agree that no news means no improvement.  I promise =
that when we can see some light, I will share the good news.

I would once again stress that Brian cannot accept phone calls and/or =
visits to the hospital.  Cards and letters continue to be welcome.  =
Speaking for all of Brian's family, thank you so much for your love and =
support.

Vicki
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C42465.7841EDE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Our communal elation about Brian's release from the =
Clinic was=20
short-lived.  He has been re-hospitalized twice since then, once at =
the=20
Clinic and now at Hillcrest.  He has had his gallbladder removed =
and he is=20
currently undergoing treatment for dehydration caused by his damaged=20
kidneys.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Sadly, at no point, even during the two brief =
periods when he=20
was here with us at the house in Shaker, was he strong enough to be able =
to=20
visit with his many devoted and clamoring friends.  His renal =
health is=20
impossible to predict, and his doctor makes no prognosis of more than =
short term=20
expectations.  In view of this and out of respect for his privacy, =
I will=20
not go into details about his treatment or progress.  As much as I=20
appreciate your concern, I'm afraid that keeping you apprised is now an=20
overwhelming burden.  I must focus all my energies on Brian, on our =
girls,=20
and on my job.  Please forgive me for having to make this decision, =
since I=20
know how much you have all wanted to be kept in the loop.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In this case, let us agree that no news means no=20
improvement.  I promise that when we can see some light, I will =
share the=20
good news.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I would once again stress =
that Brian cannot=20
accept phone calls and/or visits to the hospital.  =
Cards and=20
letters continue to be welcome.  Speaking for all of Brian's =
family, thank=20
you so much for your love and support.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Vicki</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C42465.7841EDE0--