[NEohioPAL]Discounted tickets to Miss Saigon

Todd theatreguy1979 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 12:23:01 PDT 2004

Great deal on tickets to Miss Saigon at Carousel
Dinner Theatre in Akron. Due to unforseen
circumstances, I will not be able to use these great
seats...so take advantage of the
opportunity!Available: Four tickets (table for four)
in the second row for the evening performance
Saturday, April 24th. Tickets are valued at $46 each,
but I'm selling them for $30 each!  Dinner starts at
6p.m. curtain at 8:30p.m. Don't miss this great chance
to experience world class dining and outstanding
theatre! Anyone interested in purchasing these tickets
should contact me via e-mail at
theatreguy1979 at yahoo.com by Tuesday, April 20.