[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Hard Rock | Thurs April 22

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Sun Apr 18 14:22:36 PDT 2004

*Hey vanityCrash Fan!!!* Come to the *Hard Rock Cafe* on *Thursday,
April 22* and vote vanityCrash into Stardom! Yes your vote could send
vanityCrash to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to perform at *Sammy Hagar's Cabo
Wabo* two day music festival. The music starts at 9pm. The event is *All
Ages*.
At Tower City. (216) 830-7625 http://www.hardrock.com/promo/cabowabo2004

Attention vanityCrash fans of the *Akron/Kent* area! vanityCrash makes
its debut in Kent *Friday, April 23* at *Club Khameleon*. Over 21 only.
626 N. Water St., formerly the Avenue and the Stuffed Mushroom. (330)
673-6606 http://www.clubkhameleon.com

Get up close and personal with vanityCrash *Saturday, April 24* at the
neighborhood bar *Verlie's Cafe*. It's just *vanityCrash* performing two
sets of your 22 favorite songs. There is *No Cover* and domestic beers
are only $2. Music starts at 10pm. Over 21 only.
3355 W 46th St - at Store & W 46th. (216) 651-5713

**vanityCrash News**
- we have just finished recording the rhythm tracks for our upcoming CD.
In two week we'll be back in the studio working on over-dubs.
-sadly Chris is leaving the band :( Brian is moving to guitar and we're
looking for a bass player. If you or any of your friends are a great
bass player, please contact dennis at vanityCrash.com

Thanks to everyone for their continued support! vC

Don't wanna get these blatant self-promoting emails anymore? Email
dennis at vanityCrash saying "Get me off this list!"

http://www.vanitycrash.com
P.O. Box 665
Cleveland, Ohio 44107