[NEohioPAL]Dragon Films wishes to thank all who auditioned on Sunday

GDragonAF gdaf at burntmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:14:52 PDT 2004

Dragon Films wishes to thank all the talented people who auditioned for t=
hem this past Sunday, April 18th, at North Coast Central Casting! Everyon=
e was wonderful about waiting their turn, being professional, showcasing =
their talent, and making the audition process an easy experience.=0D
=0D
We wish to thank ANDY SCHOFIELD for helping direct the actors at the audi=
tion, manning the tables and sign-in procedures, and helping maintain a f=
luent process. We wish to thank our gracious host, RAY SZUCH, for allowin=
g us use of his facility and granting us the use of one of his people.=0D=

=0D
We also wish to thank and recognize two of our own people, ASHLEY BRIGGER=
 and AMANDER LINDER, for selflessly helping us all day long; and would li=
ke to thank LINDA BAAD and CONDITA STEPHENS for supporting us by being at=
 the audition and helping us with crowd control.=0D
=0D
Again, THANK YOU to everyone who joined us on Sunday! We hope to be worki=
ng with you soon.=0D
=0D
RAY, ANDY, and to all of you...=0D
=0D