[NEohioPAL]Re: [ohiocity] Season Closes This Wknd @ MOCA

Avatararts at aol.com Avatararts at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 18:37:12 PDT 2004

--part1_104.4460bb92.2db72a48_boundary

Last chance to see the Spencer Tunick: Manmade and Natural AND material
witness exhibitions!

Tunick will be conducting an installation Sat. June 26 - his current
exhibition gives you a great look at what Cleveland will do. Over 4,000 people have
already signed up! The resulting oversize photograph will join his body of work.
Talk about a great opportunity not only for you but for our region!

material witness is an incredible exhibition and also features one of our
hometown greats Johnny Coleman.

Don't miss this if you haven't stopped by, yet. Thursdays MOCA is open until
8 PM.

For more information, go to http://www.mocacleveland.org

Sarah Reinbolt
Community  & Media Relations Manager
MOCA Cleveland
personal email....
for business inquiries,
sreinbolt at mocacleveland.org
http://www.mocacleveland.org

--part1_104.4460bb92.2db72a48_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#800080" SIZE=3D3 P=
TSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Garamond" LANG=3D"0">Last chance to see=20=
the <B><I>Spencer Tunick: Manmade and Natura</B></I>l AND <B><I>material wit=
ness</B></I> exhibitions!<BR>
<BR>
Tunick will be conducting an installation Sat. June 26 - his current exhibit=
ion gives you a great look at what Cleveland will do. Over 4,000 people have=
 already signed up! The resulting oversize photograph will join his body of=20=
work. Talk about a great opportunity not only for you but for our region!<BR=

<BR>
<B>material witness</B> is an incredible exhibition and also features one of=
 our hometown greats Johnny Coleman. <BR>
<BR>
Don't miss this if you haven't stopped by, yet. Thursdays MOCA is open until=
 8 PM.<BR>
<BR>
For more information, go to http://www.mocacleveland.org<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Haettenschweiler"=
 LANG=3D"0"><B>Sarah Reinbolt<BR>
Community  & Media Relations Manager<BR>
MOCA Cleveland<BR>
personal email....<BR>
for business inquiries,<BR>
sreinbolt at mocacleveland.org<BR>
http://www.mocacleveland.org</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_104.4460bb92.2db72a48_boundary--