[NEohioPAL]2004 Cleveland Comedy Benefit - We need your help!

EILEEN LEMISH eileenyo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 06:15:02 PDT 2004

Get ready for a night of fun – laughter- and life
saving!  It’s the 2004 CLEVELAND RED CROSS COMEDY
BENEFIT Friday, June 18, 2004 at The Odeon!  Four
Cleveland based comedy troupes, Cabaret Dada, Last
Call Cleveland, Quatro and The Public Squares will
perform improv and sketch comedy live onstage, and all
proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross.  Right
now we are in need of your help – if anyone can donate
any of the following items or services it would be
going for a good cause!

Decorations

Food (appetizers)

T-Shirts

Poster printing

Audio equipment (wireless mics)

Any person or company who helps out will get logo
inclusion on all print ads, possible radio/TV
inclusion and are free to put up signage and/or set up
a table at the actual event.  And remember it’s all
going for a great cause!  The American Red Cross is in
desperate need, they are in emergency status and every
little bit helps.

If you are interested please send an email to:
clevelandcomedybenefit at yahoo.com.

Thanks for your help!  Hope to see you there!

Eileen Lemish
Writer/Producer
WOIO/WUAB