[NEohioPAL]The New Yuck Times

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Thu Apr 22 06:20:36 PDT 2004

The New Yuck Times, the humor zine offshoot of Cleveland Yucks is finally launched! I've been working diligently on it. There are still more items to come, so it will change and grow rapidly. Come check it out!

http://www.newyucktimes.net

One great feature is a comprehensive calendar of comedy events and shows for the entire greater Cleveland area.

The design allows me to add content as it comes in, so this won't be an issue oriented publication. Be sure to sign up for the e-mailer on the Contact page to be notified of updates, scene news, specials, and prizes.

We have plenty of room for more participants in every section. I encourage you to submit content of every sort.

Let me know what you think!

Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com