[NEohioPAL]Seeking Young (18-25) Talent for DV Short

DazebyDaze1 at aol.com DazebyDaze1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 16:25:08 PDT 2004

--part1_1a9.230c6e6c.2db9ae54_boundary

Hello Friends,
     I just finished writing a new short I hope to shoot over the summer and=
=20
I'm looking for actors to fill my cast. The story centers around a tragedy,=20=
a=20
woman who is abducted and killed. It's about two young adult characters on=20
opposite sides of the tragedy, who are both overcome by the fact that they=20
couldn't prevent it. One of the main characters is the woman's son, and the=20=
other is=20
a young man who was present, but not involved in the tragedy.
=A0=A0=A0=A0 I'm seeking between four and six male actors between the approx=
imate=20
ages of 18-25. A couple female actors of the same age. One female actor to p=
lay=20
the mother, age range 40's to mid fifties. And one adult male to play a=20
father's character of that age range. Experience is not necessary. I'm looki=
ng for=20
people who love acting and will be dedicated in spite of the following=20
paragraph.
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Unfortunately, this is an unpaid short. We do this because we l=
ove it,=20
not because we can afford it. If we agree to work together, I make sure we a=
ll=20
eat on shooting days, and you get a copy when we're done, hopefully on a DVD=
=20
including a director's commentary. But I can't stress enough, nobody gets pa=
id,=20
including myself and my crew (if any).
=A0=A0=A0=A0 So, if you want to spend the summer making a short that's kind=20=
of heavy=20
in the subject matter department, email me for more details. Looking at=20
approximately 6-8 shooting days over the course of two months. Not everyone=20=
will be=20
needed for every shooting day. Much of the shooting will take place at one=20
location in Parma, Ohio.

If interested in learing more, please email me at dazebydaze1 at aol.com, for=20
more specifics, and a possible scene reading date. Thanks.

Regards,

Shane E.

--part1_1a9.230c6e6c.2db9ae54_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Friends,<BR>
     I just finished writing a new short I hope to shoot=
 over the summer and I'm looking for actors to fill my cast. The story cente=
rs around a tragedy, a woman who is abducted and killed. It's about two youn=
g adult characters on opposite sides of the tragedy, who are both overcome b=
y the fact that they couldn't prevent it. One of the main characters is the=20=
woman's son, and the other is a young man who was present, but not involved=20=
in the tragedy.<BR>
=A0=A0=A0=A0 I'm seeking between four and six male actors between the approx=
imate ages of 18-25. A couple female actors of the same age. One female acto=
r to play the mother, age range 40's to mid fifties. And one adult male to p=
lay a father's character of that age range. Experience is not necessary. I'm=
 looking for people who love acting and will be dedicated in spite of the fo=
llowing paragraph.<BR>
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Unfortunately, this is an unpaid short. We do this because we l=
ove it, not because we can afford it. If we agree to work together, I make s=
ure we all eat on shooting days, and you get a copy when we're done, hopeful=
ly on a DVD including a director's commentary. But I can't stress enough, no=
body gets paid, including myself and my crew (if any).<BR>
=A0=A0=A0=A0 So, if you want to spend the summer making a short that's kind=20=
of heavy in the subject matter department, email me for more details. Lookin=
g at approximately 6-8 shooting days over the course of two months. Not ever=
yone will be needed for every shooting day. Much of the shooting will take p=
lace at one location in Parma, Ohio.<BR>
<BR>
If interested in learing more, please email me at dazebydaze1 at aol.com, for m=
ore specifics, and a possible scene reading date. Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Shane E.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a9.230c6e6c.2db9ae54_boundary--