[NEohioPAL]Amatuer Night at the Improv

Greg Mandryk gregmandryk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 10:09:44 PDT 2004

On Monday (May 3rd) the Cleveland Improv will be
having yet another amatuer night. This is a great way
to see up-and-coming (or down-and-staying) comedians
do their thing.

Showtime is 7:30.

Tickets are $5 unless you mention that you're there to
see a specific performer. In which case, it is only
$1. Mention my name (Greg Mandryk) and I'll swear on a
stack of bibles that we've been best friends since
kindergarten.

The Improv is located inside the Powerhouse in the
flats. 2000 Sycamore St., Cleveland.