[NEohioPAL]Looking for Summer Job

DramaMama3 at aol.com DramaMama3 at aol.com
Sun May 9 06:02:02 PDT 2004

--part1_147.29194576.2dcf85ca_boundary

I am a high school drama coach and beginning to look for a part-time summer
job to keep me busy.  Doesn't have to be theatre related, matter of fact, I'd
prefer that it wasn't.  Sometimes I just need a break!   Willing to answer
phones, filing, am very organized and efficient.  Anyone have anything available
or know of someone who might?  Prefer to stay on the west side.  I am available
to start work on June 14.
Thanks--Judi

--part1_147.29194576.2dcf85ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>I am a high s=
chool drama coach and beginning to look for a part-time summer job to keep m=
e busy.  Doesn't have to be theatre related, matter of fact, I'd prefer=
 that it wasn't.  Sometimes I just need a break!   Willing to=
 answer phones, filing, am very organized and efficient.  Anyone have a=
nything available or know of someone who might?  Prefer to stay on the=20=
west side.  I am available to start work on June 14.
<BR>Thanks--Judi </FONT></HTML>

--part1_147.29194576.2dcf85ca_boundary--